Thread: help...

help...

ideas for gifts for a best friend and her 1 year son

Last christmas I got her a photoshoot with her son and 6 other people, a photo keyring, and a photo screen. Just wondering what to get this year... help?? She's a single mother with her son so I need great practical and fun ideas.

For her son's birthday(my godson) I got him a monkey from build-a-bear, and im thinking of getting some clothes for the monkey, maybe some learning toys and any more ideas?

I've looked and looked. The toy I was thinking of must be discontinued. Here's something similar:

Little People® Zoo Talkers™ Animal Sounds Zoo™
    # W1710
    Ages: 1½ - 5 years
    $40.00

When you place the lion, polar bear, gorilla or any Zoo Talkers™ animal in the hut, you’ll hear its name and the sound it makes! It recognizes lots of animals! (Additional animals sold separately.)

There are other fun sounds too, and lots of action, with a water slide, drop-through cave, a swing for the animals and more! Includes Zoo, Zookeeper Zack figure, Polar Bear, Gorilla and Lion Zoo Talkers™ figures. Additional features include an easy-carry handle, and all the animals (& more) store inside the cave. Requires 3 AA batteries (not included).
    This package contains small parts which are for adult assembly only.

I had an older version and even last year, my grandson loved it! He was four.

Little People® Zoo Talkers™ Animal Sounds Safari Truck
    # W1711
    Ages: 1½ - 5 years
    $23.00
    Drive these animals to the Animal Sounds Zoo to hear the sounds they’ll make for you! Press down on Eddie® the driver along the way, to hear fun sounds and music. Then place the animals in the hut at the Zoo and you’ll hear their names and the sounds they make! See you at the Zoo! (Animal Sounds Zoo sold separately.) Includes Safari Truck & driver, ZooTalkers giraffe and lion cub figures and food bin. Zoo Talkers™ giraffe and lion cub figures available only with Animal Sounds Safari Truck. Requires 3 AA batteries.

FUN TIME TRACTOR
    # 6189
    The Funtime Tractor features 5 animal friends that stand in the trailer and make animal sounds when placed in their appropriate spots. Press the funnel to hear realistic engine sounds and then the tractor rolls along for 10 seconds! Push the driver to hear a fun melody, and you can also push the steering wheel to hear a horn sound. This small toy for kids is not only fun, but it is also a learning tool for them to teach themselves about different shapes and sounds.

I think prices depend on where you buy them.