Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has Anyone Else Been Temtped Too Get There Christmas Decortions And Tree Out ?

Has Anyone Else Been Temtped Too Get There Christmas Decortions And Tree Out ?

Hey hey ! guys Im Just Here Watching Tv And All Off A Sudden Ive An Urge Too Get/Drag My Christmas Derocations And Tree Out ! ... Then Use The Excuse Too My Mum That I Was Just Checking Them ! Too Make Sure It Was All Ok ! And That We Dont Need Too Buy It All Over Again This Year ! :P :D

I wasn't because I'm still going to the beach and is hot but when the weather comes colder maybe I will be temtped too
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

No I haven't been tempted myself, but today I passed a house that had a big Santa decoration on the front door! They also had lights up, but that didn't surprise me because some people leave theirs up year round. Well, it was a good thing it was a small quiet street because I practically came to a complete stop and did a double take! Amazing!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Snowman is offline Naughty & Nice List Keeper
    While in the loft the other day, I did check some of the lights were still working,they seemed okay after being left on for twenty minutes!

It seems that if the lights stop working that it always happens after they've been up a while. One year they quit on me on Christmas Eve just before the guests arrived!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by *Snowflake* View Post
    I wasn't because I'm still going to the beach and is hot but when the weather comes colder maybe I will be temtped too
    well seen as where you live snowflake that isn't suprising here in the UK well essex anyway we haven't had much off a summer I mean we've had too wear winter coats at points in june july and AUGUST ! and even had too put the little heater on too ! lolx so its been like its winter all year long here ! :( lolx xxxxxx dinky stephie xxxxxx

Well, I'd never dream of decorating for Christmas in August, but, then, this is an old thread.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    It's August, but I saw 2 Christmas cooking magazines and a Christmas craft magazine at the super market check out the other day. I can give the craft magazine a bit of a pass, because I'm guessing those things would take some time to be ready before the holiday, but the cooking ones????

Anyway to go back to the original question, There is an area near me called Old Town Alexandria that I like to go walking in. They have a Christmas store there, and I always check it out. It's a good way to get my Christmas fix. I've bought more than a few things at that store during the nonChristmas season.

I have been going through last year's inventory of decorations to find out what I need for this year...
    A Very Merry Christmas to all!

Quote Originally Posted by xdinkyxstephiex- View Post
    well seen as where you live snowflake that isn't suprising here in the UK well essex anyway we haven't had much off a summer I mean we've had too wear winter coats at points in june july and AUGUST ! and even had too put the little heater on too ! lolx so its been like its winter all year long here ! :( lolx xxxxxx dinky stephie xxxxxx

trueI understand,then is really easy to be temtped
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*