Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Song

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Rondo Veneciano... This music and also clip, just makes me feel the warmth of Christmas..
    very pretty, Olga. I can see why you like this so much.

Liverpool, UK
    sooo many songs no way i can pick one but i have a couple for differant reasons

silver bells - i rarely hear this one unless i put it on but it reminds me of my nanna ..she used to love it alot (she died when i was 13)

wish it could be christmas everyday - I like it because makes me wanna have a good old dance and party

Let it snow - I just love this song "since we have no place to go...let it snow...let it snow...let it snow" its a classic...never gets old.

also i have to mention Santa Claus Is Coming To Town .....i loved this song as a child.....esp the bit " hes making a list and checking it twice...hes gonna find out who naughty and nice" .... its also in my fave christmas movie Elf
    Steph xx
    So excited for christmas 2012

Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    I think my fav song as a child was "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus". I was appalled that someone's Mom would do that and would always pester my Mom with questions about it! LOL
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

New Jersey, US
    Honestly, all Christmas songs get me in the Christmas spirit. But I guess I would have to say Christina Aguilera's "Christmas Time", *NSYNC's "Home For Christmas" album, & Elvis Presley's "Merry Christmas Baby". I also love Harry Connick Jr's Christmas albums. & I love the traditional Christmas songs, of course.