Thread: Something to consider - a new kind of tree

Something to consider - a new kind of tree

I recently came across a different kind of tree. One that looks and feels like a real one but is fake. How many of you would make the switch?

http://redsleightrees.com/

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by dees473 View Post
    I recently came across a different kind of tree. One that looks and feels like a real one but is fake. How many of you would make the switch?

http://redsleightrees.com/
    Don't get me wrong, they look like nice trees. However, the design and details are identical to the one I bought at Target a couple years ago. Without seeing one in person, I'd have a hard time spending too much money on one of these. Although, I have no idea what they retail for either.

We're in such a small house that the tall, extra skinny trees are ideal for us.
    Joy to You!

They are good looking trees. I like the shaggy look to 'em.

They are pretty trees and do look very real. I think it's because their branches angle downward like a real tree's. That's a problem for me because my tree is overloaded with ornaments. I bought a sturdy fake tree just to hold them all more securely.
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    They are pretty trees and do look very real. I think it's because their branches angle downward like a real tree's. That's a problem for me because my tree is overloaded with ornaments. I bought a sturdy fake tree just to hold them all more securely.
    Good point! I load my tree up with ornaments, too, so that the branches are quite heavy. Downturned branches could be a problem!

I loved my Tru-tip tree but we only use a table top tree now.

Christmas 2009

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

I would because my apartment complex won't let us have real trees, but unless they make a smaller 6ft version I wouldn't be able to fit it in my little place. Then I would only have to worry about how to gt the real tree smell in the house! LOL

I've never liked fake trees, regardless of how real they look. There's no tree smell and I love the going to find the perfect tree every year. I do have a fake small 3ft tree that I put up in my room and load up with all of the extra decorations that don't fit on our big family tree.

"It isn't the holly, it isn't the snow. It isn't the tree, not the firelight's glow. It's the warmth that comes to the hearts of men then the Christmas spirit returns again." - Unknown

Nice Design

Thanks For the post :P