Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 204

Thread: Signs of Christmas 2011

  1. #161
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    16,270
    Oh Mike - I think you're right. It was Williamsburg- I'm getting my vacations confused!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  2. #162
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    16,270
    Quote Originally Posted by *Snowflake* View Post
    so adorable, can't believe you collect them for so many years
    Yes *snowflake*. I am an ornament collector! I have one Hallmark ornament that a friend gave me in either 1979/1980. It was the first in the series "Frosty Friends". Hallmark still produces a new ornament in that series each year. The one I own is worth over $500 now. It was originally a $5 ornament!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,743
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Yes *snowflake*. I am an ornament collector! I have one Hallmark ornament that a friend gave me in either 1979/1980. It was the first in the series "Frosty Friends". Hallmark still produces a new ornament in that series each year. The one I own is worth over $500 now. It was originally a $5 ornament!
    wow, amazing it has big value now
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day
    .


    *Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

  4. #164
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    3,954
    Well...let's see...signs of Christmas. I suppose other than every store putting up trees and displaying their Christmas stock, there really isn't any other sign just yet. HA!!!!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

  5. #165
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    749
    They have advent calendars and chocolate santa's in the supermarket today

  6. #166
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    16,270
    I really dont see too much Christmas stuff out yet - except in the gift and craft stores. I haven't been to a home center. Tons of stuff for Halloween and Thanksgiving
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  7. #167
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    3,954
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    I really dont see too much Christmas stuff out yet - except in the gift and craft stores. I haven't been to a home center. Tons of stuff for Halloween and Thanksgiving
    Sears and JC Penney both have all their trees up. Menard's is all set up. LOVE IT!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

  8. #168
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,568
    The garden centres have started to put the light's and tree's out, just waiting

    for the big displays...
    Merry Christmas to all...




  9. #169
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,003
    Wow you guys are lucky- NOTHING is happening around here. Was the Mall this week and didn't see a darn Xmas thing at all! Lots for Halloween.

    It's ok, I'm Patient. I can wait another Month + Week (till Nov 1st - when everything EXPODES with Christmas Cheer!)
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

  10. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by ChantelleJoy View Post
    Wow you guys are lucky- NOTHING is happening around here. Was the Mall this week and didn't see a darn Xmas thing at all! Lots for Halloween.

    It's ok, I'm Patient. I can wait another Month + Week (till Nov 1st - when everything EXPODES with Christmas Cheer!)


    I saw a bunch of halloween and christmas stuff already out at the dollar stores you're right about the malls though, not much yet...

Similar Threads

  1. Purchased Any Christmas Gifts for 2011?
    By Greetings ! in forum Christmas Gifts
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 02:15 AM
  2. Christmas Wishes 2011
    By Greetings ! in forum Everything else
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-24-2011, 01:35 PM
  3. Christmas Gift Trends 2011
    By SnowAngel in forum Christmas Gifts
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 04:14 PM
  4. Signs of Christmas
    By Moley in forum Everything else
    Replies: 202
    Last Post: 11-27-2010, 10:29 PM
  5. Christmas Signs
    By dimitrisrblue in forum Forum Games & other Fun Things
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 10:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr