Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Christmas 2011: What should Santa leave under the tree for you?

& the weather & funny things that were said arond the thxgiving table & christmas dinner thats cool
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    A new coat to wear for work.
    I hope he does!!! We could relate to that in our past. I had a funny-looking hand-me-down one time(which, of course, was better than freezing). But that was the ugliest coat I've ever seen in my life! Seriously, I think there was only one of those in the entire world.

something amazing for the kids..

Hi everyone

I'm new to these sort of things and thought i'd should bring something to the party so to speak.

My two kids are getting really excited about Christmas, but my oldest (8yrs) is starting to doubt that Santa exists. So i went online and bought him a Santa Pack which was fantastic. Its a personal letter from Santa through the post which I could add details to, a photo of him caught on Santa's Spy Cam and loads of other personalised goodies with his name all over them. If you fancy treating your kids search santa-post on google, its on page 2 and about 3rd down

I would definitely recommend! x

thats really neat keek iam gonna do it now 4 the grand daughter but shes 3 so she believes heck even her granny still believes ,
    DID YOUR 8 YEAR OLD BELIEVE AFTER SHE SAW SANTA
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

he was amazed!!

Hi

Yes he absolutely loved it! He was jumping around saying "WOW how did he take a picture of me??!!" "I cant believe it!" It really made my day seeing how excited he was, and he's even behaving better knowing that Santa is keeping an eye on him. Its was really great quality too. I've tried some other companies before which weren't very good so make sure you choose the right one and remember to put the dash between 'santa' and the 'post ' (santa-post.co.uk)

its nice to share x

OMG thats so cute i love it he loved it thats great he believes again
    how long u think u will B able 2 get away with it again?

they grow up so fast then naughty kids @ school says " your a baby there is no santa " lol taking away all the lovleness of the joy & season .
    but hes happy now .

i will remember the -between santa will let u know how it went
    - St. Luke ii.

I reckon I might have another year out of him and then i've got to try some bartering techniques to stop him from spoiling it for his sister! So that will be interesting.

Let me know if you buy one of the letters - would be great to hear how excited they are!!

i will surly let u know

- St. Luke ii.

A girlfriend :(

a new printer for my computer