Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bin Laden Dead

Bin Laden Dead

Al-Qaeda founder and leader Osama Bin Laden has been killed by US forces, President Barack Obama has said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13256676

Thank you U.S. Navy seals! Thanks and prayers to ALL members of the armed forces working hard to ensure freedom through the world. Today is a day for joy. Our World is now a bit safer for our kids...
    A Very Merry Christmas to all!

not much safer... according to some US officials, Al-Qaeda are planning some attacks on major countries around the world, to avenge bin Laden's death.
    ~Michael

Quote Originally Posted by mikaldinho View Post
    not much safer... according to some US officials, Al-Qaeda are planning some attacks on major countries around the world, to avenge bin Laden's death.
    oh, great...

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

Yeah - that was my first comment to my daughter last night when we heard the news around 10:30pm. I said "this is great news - but what is going to happen next?" I don't think I've ever celebrated anyone's death before - but if anyone really needed to die - it was him. Living here in the greater NYC area I actually knew people who died on 9/11 and several near misses. Nothing compares to that level of anger and frustration
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

May we all be safe and protected in the coming months...

:tree:

Quote Originally Posted by mikaldinho View Post
    Exactly.. Thats what I ve heard, too....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Why do you accept without question the uncorroberated announcements of a military-industrial complex with a proven record of deceit? OBL may be dead, he may have been dead for many years when his magical superpowers of leaping out of surrounded caves despite suffering renal faliure finally failed him.

What I saw yesterday in Obama's carefully scripted, electronically-voice-enhanced, Samuel L Jacksonesque triumphal speech was the sock puppet getting his reward for bailing out Wall Street and the banks a well as creating a continuing market for the military-security-surveillance complex. So now he can go into his conveniently announced second-term campaign as the President Who Killed Osama.

Cynical? You should be!
    Last edited by Moley; 05-03-2011 at 05:41 PM.
    So let the raucous sleigh bells jingle,
    Hail our dear old friend kris kringle,
    Driving his reindeer across the sky.
    Don't stand underneath when they fly by.

If this isn't real then why did it take us ten years to pull off this fraud! We would have done it 8 or 9 years ago! Obama's voice was not electronically enhanced here in the US - maybe only in Europe???
    Last edited by ornamentmaven; 05-05-2011 at 01:55 AM.
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Voice enhancement is routinely used by politicians on both sides of the Altantic, I could certainly hear it. Why now to 'kill' OBL? To provide the rational to cover a forced withdrawl from Afghanistan without losing face, the Al Queda bogeyman had passed it's sell-by date and it's time to create new enemy franchise to fight against (beware Iran!)

http://www.infowars.com/osama-bin-ladens-second-death/
    So let the raucous sleigh bells jingle,
    Hail our dear old friend kris kringle,
    Driving his reindeer across the sky.
    Don't stand underneath when they fly by.