Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More than one Christmas tree?

More than one Christmas tree?

Does anyone ever put up more than one Christmas tree? We used to have 2 when I was growing up....I always thought it was odd. Just wondering if anyone else did the same?

Old West
    I've always lived in small spaces, so we've only one 3ft tabletop tree. But I do love the new extra thin, tall ones they've recently come out with. More than one tree would be a lovely idea.

Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Sometimes use more than one tree. Large one in living room and a 4 footer in den. My 2 daughters also put up small trees in their bedrooms!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Lincolnshire uk
    We put up one big tree in livingroom ( nowhere as big as crazymike's...)
    One tree in kitchen, one on the landing and one in the hallway..the more the
    Merry Christmas to all...

Manchester, UK
    We use one in the living room and I also have one in my bedroom.

I've only ever had one tree, but if I had the time, money, space, and patience, I'd love to put up another! Maybe a themed tree.

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    We had a 2nd, smaller one in the basement play room. I told my 4 year old he could decorate that one any way he wanted. He was re-arranging things on that tree almost daily. He was quite upset when the Christmas stuff got taken down and packed away. I suppose we will have the same thing for the next several years while the boys are little.

Houston, Texas
    Absolutely!!! We have one tree in my boy's room. It's about 4ft and he uses it as a night light...that one is up all year around. We buy a live tree in November (as soon as the tree shipments come in). Usually it's an 8-9 ftr. I then have one artif. tree for every room in the house during Christmas, usually 2-3 on the lawn! The more the merrier!
    A Very Merry Christmas to all!

Round Rock, TX
    Growing up in Pennsylvania we always had live trees that we planted in the spring. Some of those trees are huge.

After getting married I've only done artificial trees. I don't like my house burning down, or cleaning up the needles, and I like to keep the tree up from Thanksgiving through New Years.

For the longest time my wife wanted multiple trees, but I pushed back. Then my girls got a little older and each wanted a 2' tree for their rooms. Then my wife got her wish and we bought a white tree for the game room.

So that brings us to our current count of 4. Actually we have more, but we only put up 4, so far.

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    When I was growing up, we had the official Christmas tree in the living room, and another tree in the family room that was just a decoration.