Thread: Help with Lights!

Hybrid View

Help with Lights!

O.K so... I was wondering if any of my Christmas friends here can tell me where I can find LED warm white Christmas lights to buy in bulk for my outside display. (For the U.S) I am having a heck of a time finding reputable (bbb) companies to order from, without paying a fortune. And Please no spamming as it will NOT get any business from real ATC members! Thanks yall!
    A Very Merry Christmas to all!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Are you looking to order online, or are you wondering which stores carry the best prices? I can give you some basic info.

You can try Christmas Lights Etc. I bought a tree from them. I am like you, I wanted a reputable company. You should try them. I know they do wholesale but I don't know what the requirements are. Good Luck!

Also, if you want to go to a store, you should check Target & Michael's. I have seen them in both. In Michael's they can be found near the wedding decorations. If you want to do a "bulk" buy, I suppose retail is not the solution though. There are several online Christmas companies, but in the off-season, it might be more challenging to obtain what you want.

Thanks guys for all of your suggestions...I might try at the stores, but I would rather buy in bulk, as I am trying to replace all of my old lights with the new energy eff. ones. I will check the christmas lights web site...I appreciate all yall's help...

Quote Originally Posted by SammieDsMom View Post
    Thanks guys for all of your suggestions...I might try at the stores, but I would rather buy in bulk, as I am trying to replace all of my old lights with the new energy eff. ones. I will check the christmas lights web site...I appreciate all yall's help...
    I assume by now you just Googled "LED Christmas Lights", and got a number of resources.

Yes, I have. I am just wary of online stores, given the propensity of fraud...