Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Wishes 2011

Christmas Wishes 2011

Is there anything you wish for Christmas to be like? Not what goes under the tree, but what goes into Christmas.
    Anything you want more or less of?

For instance, I wish to go caroling this year. I haven't been since I was a child.
    And I wish my tree looked this fancy, instead of my homemade version...

How about you? Any wishes you want to share?

I would love to go caroling again. Used to do it with my church years and years ago, but they stopped. It used to be so much fun!

I just wish to enjoy my time at home with family this Xmas, particularly with my new baby due at the end of the month. I'm really looking forward to the day when my kid is old enough to appreciate Santa Claus.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    I would love to go caroling again. Used to do it with my church years and years ago, but they stopped. It used to be so much fun!

I just wish to enjoy my time at home with family this Xmas, particularly with my new baby due at the end of the month. I'm really looking forward to the day when my kid is old enough to appreciate Santa Claus.
    I've been meaning to ask you about your baby Jordan So baby's due at the end of April? How exciting I bet this Christmas is going to be the best.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Actually, when both of my son's were infants, those Christmases were not really the most fun. My wife and I were both so tired, and the baby would require so much attention that it took away from being able to relax and enjoy the time like we would want to. Keep in mind, this is my personal experience. I'm sure there are those who would disagree. Now that our youngest is a toddler, and the older one will be 5...it just keeps getting better and better. It's SO much fun when you get to start playing the "Santa" card with little ones.

Anyway...my wish this year is that my job continues to go well, and we are all healthy for the holiday season!! My boys are going to FREAK OUT when they see what I have planned for yard decorating this year!!

Thanks, TiaTia. I'm really looking forward to watching my kid's eyes light up at Xmas the way mine used to (and still do!).

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Thanks, TiaTia. I'm really looking forward to watching my kid's eyes light up at Xmas the way mine used to (and still do!).
    At least your kid is being born early enough so he/she will HOPEFULLY be sleeping through the night by then.

Smile

What a beautiful thread. Thanks Greetings.
    Well, I think I wish I do not have to work that much and maybe have more time to go for a trip, a Christmas one, in a real, traditional Christmas Market, somewhere, around Europe..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Quote Originally Posted by Greetings ! View Post
    And I wish my tree looked this fancy, instead of my homemade version...
    Well, if I can't have that tree, I'd settle for the spacious home!

Great thread - and its good to be back on the forum!

I too would love to go carolling. I would also like to bake more as last year I didnt have any spare time.

I'd also perhaps like to relax more as our days throughout December are chocka block!

I just wanna enjoy... I seems as if once Christmas finally gets here, I am exhausted from all of the extemperanious goings on. I want to do all of the traditions as well as take the time out to enjoy them. If there were only more time in a day...
    A Very Merry Christmas to all!