Thread: Bargain in Tesco!

Bargain in Tesco!

I don't know if this was a mistake with the barcode in my store only, but I was doing some gift shopping last week and picked up EA Sports Active 2 (Wii fitness game), for my sister. When I scanned it with the scan-as-you-go dubrie it came up 25 instead of 45! Bargain!

If anybody is planning on getting this (for themselves or as a christmas gift for somebody) grab it now and see if it's the same in your store! I'm very happy with that

Hey Hey christmas mama ! how are you ? hope your ok ? x and yes OMG ! that is a bargain ! i was in my local tescos just the other day with my mum and i notice that theyve got loads if not MOST off there cds books games and clothing etc all on sale and even some of there toys indoor and outdoor ! and my mums already been too lookat bikes for my niece and nephew for christmas ! :D i just cant wait for when all the christmas stuff starts too come out ! :D speicially tescos christmas arisle :D LOVE THAT ! x :D any who have fun gift shopping ! and hope your sister enjoys playing on her new wii game when she gets it ! xxxxxx take care! xxxxxx dinkyxstephie xxxxxx[/B][/B]

Hehe Thank you! I love it when the Christmas stuff comes out in shops - It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside - but best of all I love the look of awe and magic glistening in my daughters' eyes when they see all the decs up around the shops and houses. It certainly is magical

Speaking of bikes. I took my eldest daughter to toys r us last week and she fell in love with this little purple bike. It was only 29.99 and I couldn't walk past it at that price. I managed to get it for 19.90 as I took the store display model off the shelf for them. But I had to take it back due to them not safety checking it properly and a bolt falling out - They refunded me 10 for the expense of my fuel (bringing the bike cost now down to 9.90!) and gave me a 10 gift card by way of apology! Excellent customer service and after all that, in all, my little girls' bike has cost me nothing at all! Another bargain I'd say!

Hey Christmas mama sorry didnt/havent replied too you sooner not been on here properly for a few days ! ..... O WOW ! GOSH ! thats good then well not good that they didnt safety check it but at that it didnt cost nothing in the end ! is it for christmas for your little girl ? oh is it just treat or birthday present ? if its a christmas present blimley ! youve started early ! lolx and youve done too get bike this early where you gonna keep from her ? lolx or does she know shes got/getting it ? any who enough with all my questions ! lolx sorry ! x hope your well ! and take care ! xxxxxx dinkyxstephie xxxxxx