Thread: Target has Christmas Lights!!!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States

Target has Christmas Lights!!!

We went to Target yesterday, and I saw they are selling white Christmas lights under the pretense that they be used for lighting up decks, patios, etc... As a complete Christmas geek, I just LOVE seeing them on the shelves for sale!!

Yikes! It's true though that many people use these lights year round now!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    We went to Target yesterday, and I saw they are selling white Christmas lights under the pretense that they be used for lighting up decks, patios, etc... As a complete Christmas geek, I just LOVE seeing them on the shelves for sale!!
    Thanks for the info...I will be going by this week. I want to replace my old lights with the LED ones...easier to hook end to end without shorting out.

You could always hard wire your christmas lights in so that with one flick of a switch you can illuminate them without having to put them up each year, though you do lose the flexibilty to change designs. Theres no reason why strings of lights that illuminate your paths shouldn't be used during the evenings but I'd draw the line at having overtly christmas designs on during an evening BBQ in June!
    So let the raucous sleigh bells jingle,
    Hail our dear old friend kris kringle,
    Driving his reindeer across the sky.
    Don't stand underneath when they fly by.

Agree with you Mole. No lights fo me until November. I once had a strand of Halloween ghost lights - but they died!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I have a string of lights encased in little palm trees that I use during the summer.

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

I love Christmas lights. I have a string around my headboard in the bedroom and turn them on sometimes just to feel Christmasy. I also have a small strand on my kitchen counter for the same reason. I just can't put every Christmas thing away! Glad to know I can still purchase some at Target. Thanks for sharing Mike.