Thread: Please Help Identify This Recording!

Threaded View

Question Please Help Identify This Recording!

Last November when I told my downstairs neighbor that I love Christmas music she gave a set of five home recorded cassettes that she had received as a gift from a guys she had dated decades ago.

She had long since lost the track list that had once accompanied the tapes so I've been having fun trying to figure out who the performers are (and in some cases what the names of the songs are).

Here's a link to one I'm especially fond of and would love to be able to find on a CD:

Dang! I got this message when I tried to post the link to the song!

In order to prevent spam and make a great christmas forum, you are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 6 posts or more.

I'd sure be grateful to any of you who could help me find this recording on CD (or even vinyl!).

The track is six minutes long and is performed by a brass ensemble consists of a medley of "Good Christian Men, Rejoice," "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen," "The First Noel." and at least one more carol I'm unable to identify.

Let me know if you have any trouble playing the MP3.
    Last edited by Clueless in Seattle; 01-21-2011 at 05:34 AM. Reason: changed font
    Will in Seattle
    a.k.a. "Clueless"