Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Display Cards?

i always make my own cards, thay may not look perfect but it shows that i care
    all the best

In my home, we always just set them up on our "island" in the kitchen when we get them in, but my grandma always hung them with clothespins on a string stretched across her kitchen windows!

When we used to get them, we had this sticky putty stuff that we would rip a small piece off of and use that to stick the cards to the back of our front door. It was great because wen we wanted to take them down (had to cause mom wanted the decorations gone), the putty didn't damage the door or the car so we could keep them.

"It isn't the holly, it isn't the snow. It isn't the tree, not the firelight's glow. It's the warmth that comes to the hearts of men then the Christmas spirit returns again." - Unknown

I personally live in a little itty bitty apartment and don't have a ton of room so I put them all in a basket on the kitchen table. Then every night when I sit down to eat I will take 1-2 out and in my grace I ask God to send blessings and a warm Holiday season to the senders of the cards in my hand. Those then get shuffled to the bottom so the others get a chance. .

Quote Originally Posted by celticfemale View Post
    I personally live in a little itty bitty apartment and don't have a ton of room so I put them all in a basket on the kitchen table. Then every night when I sit down to eat I will take 1-2 out and in my grace I ask God to send blessings and a warm Holiday season to the senders of the cards in my hand. Those then get shuffled to the bottom so the others get a chance. .
    What a great tradition, cf. Remind me to send you a card this year!

I generally tape them to the hallway walls. I would like to do something different this year!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    We don't "display" them. We have a fancy basket that my wife keeps on the counter, and we put them in there as they come in.
    I recently bought a cool little handmade sleigh that we will now use for our Christmas cards.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    I recently bought a cool little handmade sleigh that we will now use for our Christmas cards.
    You've bought so many great stuff Mike Post some photos

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Nice and informative thing you have post!!

Thanks

I have lots of little silver pegs that came off a card holder from studio. It was a bit rubbish but the pegs have lasted ages. I just buy a new bit of shiny ribbon each year and peg them on. That way it fits on with every 'theme'