Thread: Hello! I'm New... : )

:holly: Hello! I'm New... : )

Hello, I'm new to this site and I'm happy to be here. I look forward to some great conversations.

Hi I am pretty new too...this place is awesome
    "And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more."

Talking Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by wnf15 View Post
    hello, I am new here too
    I am looking forward to Xmas
    Hello and welcome to the forums!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

This is my second christmas with site! Just another thing to get me excited about the season!

:snow: welcome

I am a regular this is my third christmas with the site. I used to be under a different screen name before but changed to this christmasy one. I love this site in fact I was one of the regulars before Bob became moderator. It is getting livelier now.

So welcome jump right in!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    This is my second christmas with site! Just another thing to get me excited about the season!
    Welcome back "home" for the holidays Sean!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    I am a regular this is my third christmas with the site. I used to be under a different screen name before but changed to this christmasy one. I love this site in fact I was one of the regulars before Bob became moderator. It is getting livelier now.

So welcome jump right in!
    I thought this was only the 2nd Christmas of the forums...Now I'm confused! Yes, I remember you bobbibrowneyes. I think you joined about a month before me. The forums are definitely more active this year and I love it!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com