Thread: Getting ready for Christmas fun

Hybrid View

:light: Getting ready for Christmas fun

Invite Elfie to your house to play hide and seek. This is a family tradition that spanned 3 generations in our family. Elfie, arrives shortly after Christmas and hides around the house for little kids, big kids and adults to find. Elfie reports back to Santa who has been naughty and who has been nice. Helps put everyone in the Christmas spirit and promotes family fun and teamwork!!

Find Elfie at www.hoorayforelfie.com

:tree:

Well Elfie is always welcome here. We are always open to guests at christmas. I have already started getting my gifts boughten for this year. Has anyopne else started their shopping yet. I have even found some christmas cds already.

Quote Originally Posted by glitterballs View Post
    Well Elfie is always welcome here. We are always open to guests at christmas. I have already started getting my gifts boughten for this year. Has anyopne else started their shopping yet. I have even found some christmas cds already.
    ..not yet. We usually get our shopping all done in November before Thanksgiving - that way we can enjoy "black Friday" and the rest of the time before Christmas!

Originally posted by glitterballs:
    Has anyopne else started their shopping yet.
    I shop year round. I have 2 plastic tubs marked "Gifts", and just put in things I find. I try not to shop during November and December, and just enjoy walking around checking out the decorations. I do go out Black Friday to soak in the rush, and of course take advantage of the fantastic sales.

Hallowthanksmas Nick

Yep same here. We go to JCPenney in the early AM to get our free Disney snowglobe - been doing that for the last 6 years.
    http://XmasDVD.com - Watch Christmas clips, movies, commercials, cartoons and more, online all year long!

:gift:

cool I don't shop at mall stores I would love to go to the malls but hubby can't walk for long periods of time with his MS and he hates being left home alone