Thread: Sorry folks...

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States

Sorry folks...

Sorry...but I just don't think any of the "fun things" on the "fun things" board are all that much fun.

Do you happen to have any ideas? What do you think would be fun?

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    Do you happen to have any ideas? What do you think would be fun?
    Nope. I'm just complaining. I don't have any good solutions to offer. You all just go right on ahead. I just always notice when I check in here on all the boards...the "Fun Things" always has new posts, so I have to open and close them all so it will turn green again!!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    Nope. I'm just complaining. I don't have any good solutions to offer. You all just go right on ahead. I just always notice when I check in here on all the boards...the "Fun Things" always has new posts, so I have to open and close them all so it will turn green again!!
    instead of open and close it,you can go to "quick links" and click "mark forums read" and that's it,all goes back to green(that's the way i do it).

I know...but I don't want to mark them ALL.

i perfer all (in my opinion)

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    I don't think a lot of them are what I would call 'fun' either, so I don't use them. And, like you, I don't have any solutions. I don't really care about it one way or the other. I do love Christmas music, so sometimes I play 'let's sing a Christmas song" and 'Unscramble a Christmas song." But, that's about it, and a lot of times I don't play those, either.

I've participated as well. It's not like I "hate" them or anything. I'm just fussy about keeping my icons green. HA!!!