Thread: Gifts from the kitchen

Gifts from the kitchen

Is anybody making (or baking) their own Christmas gifts in the kitchen? This is something I'm looking into and wondered if others were thinking along similar lines?
    Mother Christmas

Get your FREE copy of 101 Christmas Decorating Ideas at http://www.christmasdecorating101.com

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    My wife makes about 14-15 different kinds of cookies each year. She assembles cookie trays for people like neighbors, co-workers, etc. She has labels made that say "Baked with love from.....Merry Christmas". There are several people who look forward to her gift each year.

Hi friends,
    I would like to give few suggestions how to make a special Christmas gift from the kitchen.
    Cocoa mix is a homemade food gift that is a welcome treat for kids and adults of all ages! Create a homemade gift basket with cocoa mix and a pretty mug, or simply tie a festive ribbon around the container.

Thanks
    Ren Hyde