Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 49

Thread: My Christmas Movies

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,872
    And my new one, I got it 3 weeks ago.. I could never find it in Greece....
    Ive seen it 3 times so far.. I had the white black version, unfortunately, in a very bad quality and I could harly ever watch it..
    So, now, with the colorised version, Im just as excited as a small kid opening his Christmas present..


    Last edited by olga; 07-26-2011 at 03:45 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

  2. #22
    I love Rudolph!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by klukejohn View Post
    I love Rudolph!
    Me, too!!!! Love me some Rudolph!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Back home again in Indiana
    Posts
    4,056
    Olga, you have a great collection!



    Someday I'll update my list.

    "Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    16,555
    Well I can't complete with Olga, but here is my collection of Christmas DVDs. I've put an asterik next to my favs:

    Christmas with The Kranks*
    A Christmas Story
    White Christmas*
    National Lampoons Christmas Vacation*
    Deck The Halls
    Elf
    Home Alone (still have this on Video need to get DVD version)
    The Christmas Shoes
    The Santa Clause*
    Unaccompanied Minors
    Ernest Saves Christmas
    It's a Wonderful Life*
    Jingle All The Way
    The Polar Express*
    Miracle on 34th Street*
    The Grinch Stole Christmas
    Santa Clause 2
    Santa Clause 3
    Prancer
    Holiday Inn*
    The Family Stone*
    The Christmas Card
    While You Were Sleeping*
    I'll Be Home for Christmas
    The Nativity Story
    Jack Frost
    March of the Wooden Soldiers
    The Christmas Blessing
    Classic Christmas Cartoons

    This year I will try to lay my hands on several more: I really need a version of The Christmas Carol and would like Four Christmases, Fred Claus, and the Bells of St. Mary's! I will go on line and see what I can get!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,872

    :gingerbread:

    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Well I can't complete with Olga, but here is my collection of Christmas DVDs. I've put an asterik next to my favs:

    Christmas with The Kranks*
    A Christmas Story
    White Christmas*
    National Lampoons Christmas Vacation*
    Deck The Halls
    Elf
    Home Alone (still have this on Video need to get DVD version)
    The Christmas Shoes
    The Santa Clause*
    Unaccompanied Minors
    Ernest Saves Christmas
    It's a Wonderful Life*
    Jingle All The Way
    The Polar Express*
    Miracle on 34th Street*
    The Grinch Stole Christmas
    Santa Clause 2
    Santa Clause 3
    Prancer
    Holiday Inn*
    The Family Stone*
    The Christmas Card
    While You Were Sleeping*
    I'll Be Home for Christmas
    The Nativity Story
    Jack Frost
    March of the Wooden Soldiers
    The Christmas Blessing
    Classic Christmas Cartoons

    This year I will try to lay my hands on several more: I really need a version of The Christmas Carol and would like Four Christmases, Fred Claus, and the Bells of St. Mary's! I will go on line and see what I can get!
    Hey!!! Great list!!! There are some, I do not have, actually, I do not know!!
    For example, While you were sleeping, The Christmas Blessing. Should I get them????

    Now, you wrote about 3 movies you wanna get, I have the 2 of them.
    Well, I adore Bells of St. Mary's!, I liked Fred Claus, but, did not like at all 4 Christmases..
    I do not know, I think, it was one of the movies I would hardly watch for second time..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

  7. #27
    I love Santa Paws, the Santa Clause, Santa Clause 1-3, Home Alone 1-4, Miracle on the 34th Street, Jack frost and Elf

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    16,555
    Well Olga, I love "While You Were Sleeping". It is really just a unique love story that is set at Christmas time. It stars Sandra Bullock and Bill Pullman (I went to college with him).

    I ordered four Christmas movies last night - on line: Fred Claus, Surviving Christmas, Bells of Saint Marys and Four Christmases. I have seen all of them previously and they are not my favs, but I will enjoy watching them.

    The website I was on had a section called "Sort of Christmas Movies". "While You Were Sleeping" was listed there along with some of my other favs - like "The Family Stone" and "Jack Frost" .

    I don't know if you would like "The Christmas Blessing". It is the continuation of "The Christmas Shoes" when the boy is an adult. As I recall, you didn't like the "Christmas Shoes"
    Last edited by ornamentmaven; 08-22-2011 at 10:17 AM.
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Hey!!! Great list!!! There are some, I do not have, actually, I do not know!!
    For example, While you were sleeping, The Christmas Blessing. Should I get them????

    Now, you wrote about 3 movies you wanna get, I have the 2 of them.
    Well, I adore Bells of St. Mary's!, I liked Fred Claus, but, did not like at all 4 Christmases..
    I do not know, I think, it was one of the movies I would hardly watch for second time..
    I have many of the same movies and love them (most of them)!

    I agree with you on Four Christmases! I love almost all Christmas movies, but I thought some of that was really inappropriate and just brought the whole movie down. I liked the idea of the movie, but some parts were just unnecessary!

    I also, wasn't a big fan of Fred Clause or Elf...

    But I do have many other movies that tickle my Christmas bone!!!

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,872
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Well Olga, I love "While You Were Sleeping". It is really just a unique love story that is set at Christmas time. It stars Sandra Bullock and Bill Pullman (I went to college with him).

    I ordered four Christmas movies last night - on line: Fred Claus, Surviving Christmas, Bells of Saint Marys and Four Christmases. I have seen all of them previously and they are not my favs, but I will enjoy watching them.

    The website I was on had a section called "Sort of Christmas Movies". "While You Were Sleeping" was listed there along with some of my other favs - like "The Family Stone" and "Jack Frost" .

    I don't know if you would like "The Christmas Blessing". It is the continuation of "The Christmas Shoes" when the boy is an adult. As I recall, you didn't like the "Christmas Shoes"
    Hi Ornamentmaven!
    Well, first of all, thanks for your reply.
    As I read carefully your reply to my post, I think Im gonna get While You Were Sleeping, actually, I ve also read some things in Wiki, a while ago..

    Yes, you remember well, did not really like ''Christmas shoes'', howerever, Im always open to watch a Christmas movie and then have an opinion..
    So, I may watch ''The Christmas Blessing'', if I find it somewhere for a free watch, if that is possible..
    I guess, Newsong are singing for that movie, too?

    By the way, your Christmas movie list is huge.
    Well, we must have a Christmas movie competition sooner or later, you and me..
    I suggest, after this Christmas!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Similar Threads

  1. GAME: Christmas Movies A-Z
    By ChantelleJoy in forum Forum Games & other Fun Things
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 09-22-2013, 09:02 PM
  2. Most cherished Christmas movies
    By flick's tongue in forum Christmas TV & Movies
    Replies: 203
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 02:19 PM
  3. Your Favourite Christmas Movies
    By neatheyc in forum Christmas TV & Movies
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 06:36 AM
  4. GAME: Christmas Movies A-Z
    By olga in forum Forum Games & other Fun Things
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 10:58 PM
  5. Christmas movies
    By Christmasplease in forum Christmas TV & Movies
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 05:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr