Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's quiet here...

:santa:

Had a nice time but,was a bit on the frigid side stayed for some of it the carriage rides were nice and the caroling was fun the streets were so pretty all decorated and santas village was so pretty all the houses were lit as they have it all animated the elves were making toys in the toy shop and the clauses were in their home relaxing each house is animated.they served hot chocolate to everyone and you could have candy canes if you wanted them and of course santa was a hit with all the kids,just so much went on but,it was really beautiful.Tried to stay for the most of it but,got to cold so i came back in as my home is right across from the park where all this took place so i watched the rest from my windows.
    Attached Images Attached Images

the mole said:

"Are we all too busy actually doing christmas to discuss it here, or are we victims of the recent bad weather in the UK?"

:gingerbread:

Hi everyone as we are getting this beautiful white stuff i went out just to be in it yes i know i'm like a kid just love snow the pugs don't really care for it but,mom does.Now it seems like the holidays as it's very cold here also in the 20's during the day which is like a few christmases when i was a kid growing up at home but,mom baking away and all those wonderful smells that's christmas to me as i do the same baking and the house smelling so good.Making my own fudge i usually make peanut butter,chocolate mint,a christmas fudge which is white chocolate with red and green marachino cherries diced up in it,and just chocolate,and i also make Divinty i make some mint.Going to be busy baking my cookies,breads and fudge it's a busy time here but,i'll be keeping in touch with my christmas family here,you all have a very merry day.

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    your definition of "bad" weather is probably different than mine.

as mole said it's quiet here? even the forum is active with lot of people on the powerline(online)posting...etc,it's still quiet because us in here use our keyboard not our mouths

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    clever.

:tree:

Been busy baking and made some fudge which turned out great i found a few others for fudge that i'm making as everyone here loves the fudge.Have more things to bake today it's going to be busy here hope everyone is almost set for the big day need to go out for awhile today this morning i'll get things baked then go out later this afternoon.Hope you all have a good day.

:santa:

things are looking like christmas here as we have snow and the cold but it's the season did more fudge yesterday as i make it for other people as well.Baked a couple of mini loaves of bread some were pumpkin and also cranberry-pumpkin and just cranberry bread i'll be baking till the day before christmas eve.Have most of christmas stuff done just getting a few odd things done as well as the house.Hope everyone is set for the big day i'm just enjoying the spirit of it all.Enjoy your day everyone.