Thread: Tree is up

Tree is up

I just finished putting one of my trees together and it looks great. This is a new tree that I just bought and I am so happy it is finally up. I still have to decorate it, which I might start tonight. Then hopefully I will be able to get my other tree up this weekend. So excited for Christmas!!!! :0)

I would love to see pictures : )
    Its the season to be jolly
    www.the-christmas-season.com

Well I had the tree about 80% decorated and decided I didn't like it, so I took everything down and started again. I'm probably only about 30% done this time, but I'm liking it much better this time around. I guess this is what I get for being a perfectionist about everything.

I will get some pictures when I am finally done and post for you all to see. :0)

How tall is your tree ?
    Its the season to be jolly
    www.the-christmas-season.com

I have 2 trees and they are both 7 feet

speaking of tree,mom told me that she just order a LED prelit 7ft christmas tree from lowes

Looking forward to seeing some pictures

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Well guys .... I don't have any pictures of the tree yet as I once again decided I didn't like the way the decorations were going, so I took it all down again. I decided the ribbon I was using was not quite right, so I am going to go and find a different ribbon. Will be going to the store today for the right ribbon and they will finally decorate it once again for a final and last time. I will definitely get pictures for you all though once it is done.

I probably won't get my other tree up this weekend though, but should have the time to get it up during the week and will get pictures of that one for you all also once it is done. On the good side ... I did get about half my outdoor decorations up though. :0)