Thread: Wanted To Buy Your Christmas Lawn Plastic Blow Molds

Threaded View

Thumbs up Wanted To Buy Your Christmas Lawn Plastic Blow Molds

I am interested in your plastic Christmas blow mold figures that you place on your lawn at Christms time. I am always looking for new or used Goofy, Santa Claus, Pooh Bear, Sleighs, Reindeer, Minnie Mouse, Tweety, Taz, Mickey Mouse, Bells, Angels, motorized blow molds, etc. I have always had the passion of love for my blow molds. I am called,"the plastic blow molds expert and a blow molds veteran", for many a years as I have been collecting and displaying blow molds for 35 years and putting them into my Christmas display every year. I am one of the few that I would call a true blow mold expert. Some of the blow mold manufacturing names are, Faster-Forms, Farley Technologies, Artline, Blinky Products, Bel Air, Holiday Innovations, Borse Plastics Products, Judith Novelity Sales, Empire Plastics, Beco Products, Poloron Products, Santa's Best, Union Products, TPI/Canada, Drainage Industries, Sun Hill Industries, Dapol, Noma Lites, Mold-Craft, Falcon, Grand Venture, etc. I am a collector of fine blow molds and will always give more for them then other collectors. Let me know what you have and how much you think they are worth to you and I'll add another $5, $10, $15 or more $$ to your price quoted. Most collectors only want to give you a few dollars for your blow molds. But I offer more for them. Some of your older blow molds may be worth hundreds of dollars and you may not even know it. Just ask and I'll tell you. Remember, your new or used blow molds are worth money to you. Turn your blow molds in to cash when you need money. I also will buy your entire Christmas display that you may no longer be using. Thank you. Enquire by e-mail only @ blowmoldsrus@yahoo.com.

Here are a few examples of what I buy.
    ~Thomas

The Candy Man can
    'Cause he mixes it with love
    And makes the world taste good.