Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast

Thread: I just watched.....

While You Were Sleeping

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowAngel View Post
    While You Were Sleeping
    Is there Christmas in that movie? I saw it, but it was SO long ago, I barely remember it. Sandra Bullock, right? Never really sure when the appropriate time to use this emoticon is, so I figured "what the heck".
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

"While You Were Sleeping" is one of my all time favorite movies. It's a unique love story set at Christmas time. The Christmas theme runs through the entire movie, yet it's not really a Christmas movie per se. I love to watch it at Christmas time. It does star Samdra Bullock and Bill Pullman (I went to college with him!)
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Cool. I just can't remember. I vaguely remember that I think I enjoyed it. If it has Christmas in it, then it's GOT to be good.

Muppet Christmas Carol, this rainy evening...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

OK...so I finally got to see Christmas with the Kranks. My question is this: Do you guys REALLY think that's a good movie? I thought it was awful! Sorry...just my opinion. I'm just happy I caught it on cable so I didn't spend money on it. Won't be owning that any time soon.

Snowman is offline Naughty & Nice List Keeper
    The Grinch is on in 30 mins,so I may well watch some of that [again].

Farewell Mr. Kringle......lame Hallmark movie, but a Christmas movie just the same!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    OK...so I finally got to see Christmas with the Kranks. My question is this: Do you guys REALLY think that's a good movie? I thought it was awful! Sorry...just my opinion. I'm just happy I caught it on cable so I didn't spend money on it. Won't be owning that any time soon.
    It took me a few times to warm up to it. I love Jaime Lee Curtis and Tim Allen! It's now one of my favorite Christmas movies!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    I love that movie...but Jamie Lee Curtis' character is by far one of the most annoying I've seen, I couldn't handle her in real life, but for a short movie, I can deal...but I still like the movie overall. I have it on DVD and watch it several times a year.