Thread: Favorite Christmas CDs?

Favorite Christmas CDs?

A buddy is looking to buy some new Christmas CDs and he asked his Facebook friends for their favorites. I told him that I like the classics like Perry Como, Dean Martin and Percy Faith Orchestra. As for newer music, I really like Dave Barnes' Very Merry Christmas CD.

Any other recommendations I can pass his way?

One of my most fav albums is CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS at Radio City Music Hall (1958)

I would also suggest you to take a look at Michael Buble. A GREAT voice, sings simply wonderful Christmas songs.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    DO they have a Goodwill near you? If so, there are always tons to choose from there because so many people have thinned out their CD collections because of digital music storage. You can usually get them for $0.99 each. I always gravitate to the "classics" and by that I mean the crooners of the '40's, '50's and '60's. Bing, the Rat Pack, Andy Williams, Perry Como. Look for compilations instead of whole albums by one artist.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!