Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Xmas tree

My Tree

I'm going to be posting pictures soon of my tree this year, but one decoration I am absolutely in LOVE with is this Original Popcorn On A String that I found online last season. It brings out this old-fashioned/traditional feeling and it looks great! It's wax-coated so it stays preserved, and they are the biggest kernels of popcorn I've ever seen! I'm never stringing popcorn again!!!

Thanks again for the kind words, folks. I'm glad everyone appreciates the colours -- it's what I like most about my tree, too. Almost reminds me of being in a toy store.

Looking forward to your pics, too, Stargemini!

Very pretty tree. Where are you that you have snow already? I am in FL so I have to see snow through pics.

very beautiful tree

Quote Originally Posted by Donna-50 View Post
    Very pretty tree. Where are you that you have snow already? I am in FL so I have to see snow through pics.
    I'm in Calgary, Alberta. We had a blast of winter last week. Lots of snow (as you can see) and temps in the -20s (C). We're back to normal now, though (freezing point).
    Last edited by Jordan; 11-27-2010 at 08:11 AM.