Thread: AccuRadio/AccuHolidays iPhone App

AccuRadio/AccuHolidays iPhone App

I've said before how much I love AccuRadio's holiday channels - I've found other online radio stations, but I keep coming back to AccuHolidays.

I just downloaded the AccuRadio App and was literally bursting with excitement that all of the Holiday Stations are included. I can now litterally listen to any of the AccuHolidays stations whenever/wherever I go. Anyone with an iPhone (with 3G Data Plan) or iPod Touch (with Wifi Connection) should definitly get this FREE APP!

"Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Interesting, can you listen to these stations via the internet as well? ie. on a computer rather than iphone?

Quote Originally Posted by Grizwald View Post
    Interesting, can you listen to these stations via the internet as well? ie. on a computer rather than iphone?
    Yup, until this year, that's exactly how I listened to all my Christmas Radio: AccuHolidays Radio Stations. They have a lot of different theme stations - like Country, Pop, Classics, Instramental, and even stations that are different versions of one song like 'The Christmas Song' or 'Deck the Halls'. :-) It's my #1 favorite internet radio station! I hope you enjoy!

"Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!