Thread: 106.7 Lite FM New York

106.7 Lite FM New York

106.7 Lite FM new york started their all-christmas-all-the-time format from now through the holiday. Any of you local folks who want to give them a listen then tune in-- for any others, you can listen to the the broadcast streaming off their website http://www.1067litefm.com/main.html (as I am doing right now)
    "I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys." ~Charles Dickens

Sirius XM started two all-Christmas channels this past Monday. Liking both, Holiday Traditions and Holly!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by flick's tongue View Post
    Sirius XM started two all-Christmas channels this past Monday. Liking both, Holiday Traditions and Holly!
    DirecTV stopped carrying XM. I loved Holly, and now it's gone.

I am going to try tuning in to 106.7 right now Fezziwig. I may not get it as inside my house is poor reception. We have a mountain right across the street which interfers.
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Okay - it comes in pretty well - a little static - but do-able!

Bing Crosby's "Its Beginning to Look alot Like Christmas" is on right now!!!!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    If it's crummy, then just use the computer. I use Pandora, and Planet Christmas.