Thread: ewholesaleplaza anyone heard of them? i want to buy some clothes for Christmas gifts

Exclamation ewholesaleplaza anyone heard of them? i want to buy some clothes for Christmas gifts

www,ewholesaleplaza,com
    Did some research and reallly don't know is this a scam or not . On their website they say ;
    " New Style Import & Export Co.,Ltd.is established in 2005.one of the leading manufacturer and exporter located in China.We provide Abercrombie & Fitch,Lacoste,Ralph Lauren polo etc brand cloth,like t-shirt,jacket,jeans,fleece,pants and so on),
    Could not google them up . They accept paypal and whois report seems fine . . . Im thinking to order some lacoste and ralph lauren polos online for myself,they sale them very cheap only $9,so i dont care if they are replicas or fake...
    Has anyone here ever heard about them and do you think that they're fraud/scam?

thank you all on your posts

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    I'm always a skeptic when it comes to things like this.