Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you not enjoy about christmas?

What do you not enjoy about christmas?

For me it's the crowds of shoppers. I try to get everything done as soon as possible so as to avoid the stressful, chaotic throng. In a crowd your symbol cane goes unnoticed, I wonder if wrapping tinsel around it and wearing some christmas flashing LED badges would help?
    Last edited by Moley; 11-05-2010 at 09:30 PM.
    So let the raucous sleigh bells jingle,
    Hail our dear old friend kris kringle,
    Driving his reindeer across the sky.
    Don't stand underneath when they fly by.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mole View Post
    For me it's the crowds of shoppers. I try to get everything done as soon as possible so as to avoid the stressful, chaotic throng. In a crowd your symbol cane goes unnoticed, I wonder if wrapping tinsel around it and wearing some christmas flashing LED badges would help?
    I canít think of anything I donít like about Christmas. Itís the only time of year you can get me to go to the mall. One of our family traditions is we go shopping the last few hours before the stores close on Christmas Eve and get all of our stocking stuffers and last minute gifts. I love the hustle and bustle. I even enjoy the day after Christmas when I put on my suit of armor and go battle the Ladies for the after Christmas decoration sales.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

:tree:

The fact that once it's here it's gone in a blink of an eye. The season is just not enough for me.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

You said it Tia!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I don't like the planning. I love having people over and I love visiting them during the holiday, but I dislike the coordination of it.

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    I honestly can't think of a thing. I guess if I had to pick ONE thing, it would be having to find a parking spot at the mall. However, I know what to expect, so it's not like it's a surprise or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by TIATIA View Post
    The fact that once it's here it's gone in a blink of an eye. The season is just not enough for me.
    This is it
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Tia is right, but isn;t this forum a good way to keep the spirit going all year??
    ~Michael

I don't like the idea of forgetting what is the real meaning of Christmas. It's not all about the presents and all that stuff - it has become too materialistic. What comes to me, I think the real meaning of Christmas is relaxing, not stressing and no fussing, just having a family around and enjoying the Christmas spritit, not forget the food and snow. I like to give presents to be honest and I liked to have presents when I was just a kid, but that's not of course the same today.

Smile

Emilia I like what you say about the true meaning of Christmas

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World