Thread: Hi... From a Newbie

Hybrid View

thechristmasnut Guest

:santa: Hi... From a Newbie

Hi My names Jacki Im new to your forum. I just wanted to take a few minutes to introduce myself.

Im a 28yr old SAHM to five great kids... (2 girls & 3 boys) Im married to my high school sweetheart. We recently bought a house and are totally remodeling the inside we should have it finished mid-summer ... Im really looking forward to Christmas this year in our new house.....

I love to cook, bake, garden and craft. I love all things Christmas.

I really look forward to reading all of your post and getting to know you all better....

Hi Jacki

Welcome to Allthingschristmas-forum.

We look forward to a great christmas with you in this forum

Allthingschristmas.com

:santa: Welcome!

Hi Jacki!

Welcome to the AllThingsChristmas.com forums! I hope you have many happy holidays here with us! I look forward to hearing more from you as we get closer and closer to the most wonderful time of the year...

PumpkinJack81
    AllThingsChristmas Staff
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Quote Originally Posted by thechristmasnut View Post
    Hi My names Jacki Im new to your forum. I just wanted to take a few minutes to introduce myself.

Im a 28yr old SAHM to five great kids... (2 girls & 3 boys) Im married to my high school sweetheart. We recently bought a house and are totally remodeling the inside we should have it finished mid-summer ... Im really looking forward to Christmas this year in our new house.....

I love to cook, bake, garden and craft. I love all things Christmas.

I really look forward to reading all of your post and getting to know you all better....

Hi, Jacki! I hope you're still posting. I'm a grandma to eleven wonderful grandchildren. I was a SAHM, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    Hi, Jacki! I hope you're still posting. I'm a grandma to eleven wonderful grandchildren. I was a SAHM, too.
    And hello to you too Marshmallow World! Eleven grandchildren eh? I bet you have fun spoiling them! Our son is the first grandchild and the first great-grandchild on both my side and my wife's side of the family, so he is spoiled all the time!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com