Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need admin help!!

Technical help? Thread subscriptions?

I have my settings in user control panel set to not subscribe to threads, yet every time I comment on a thread I later get an email to tell me somebody else has! I followed the link on the emails to remove all subscriptions but they only get re-applied when I comment on the thread again!

I love this forum but this email feature is getting a bit annoying! Any tips for how to actually stop these emails? Thanks

Others were having the same issue, check this tread:
    http://www.allthingschristmas.com/fo...ead.php?t=2736
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Well...I unsubscribed too, but I just came back to a bunch more emails.

Smile

Hi MinnesotaMike, try this: When you hit reply to a thread before you submit the reply go at the bottom of the page and you will see a "box" that is for managing e-mail notifications. You can hit either no reply or weekly notifications or daily etc. I hope this helps

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

While I do not know why unsubscribing isn't working, I do understand that a few are having issues, so I've merged the two threads about this topic, I've also moved this to the admin forum in case our Admin knows of some technical issue that I don't.

Hopefully you can find a solution!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

We are working on this!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    They have the internet at the North Pole? WHOA!!

We have investigated this issue. This should really not be possible. Are you 100% sure, you have done what TIATIA suggests?

Let us know, so we can fix it.

Allthingschristmas.com