Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm so excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas_mama View Post
    Yes thank you they are both thriving now! I can't believe they will be turning ONE on Christmas eve eve!! The year has gone so fast...

I did miss Christmas, though. I was away from my husband and my two year old. Stuck alone in hospital... No decorations, no Christmas meal, no family! Not much Christmas without all of those things - I even missed all the Christmas telly!

I realise I was blessed with babies, but they came at a bad time and them coming early was not a good thing! It was far from a present to have them at Christmas, them coming early was worrying and scary and it ruined Christmas! If they could have hung on just a month or two more, that would have been the best present of all...

But it's done now and it's in the past and we're all happy, healthy and together and this year will surely be the best Christmas yet! :D Thank you for all yoru messages :-) I wish you all a super happy Christmas, too x

I am glad they are healthy and happy, you will surely have a special christmas
    celebration with all your family together..
    Merry Christmas to all...

I am happy to hear that you and your two blessings from last Christmas are all set to have a glorious Holiday this year. One of the greatest things about this forum is that it is frequented by those lucky few of us that have the ability to view Christmas with the eyes of a child.

Two of my favorite quotes about children

I brought children into this dark world because it needed the light that only a child can bring. ~Liz Armbruster

While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about. ~Angela Schwindt
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    ...Two of my favorite quotes about children

I brought children into this dark world because it needed the light that only a child can bring. ~Liz Armbruster

While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about. ~Angela Schwindt
    Beautiful and so true.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

ever so true

lovely quotes
    ~Michael