Thread: UK Topic/ Vicky from Waterloo road is getting so much bad luck like duh it yawn

Bideford Bay Holiday Park, Buck's Cross, Devon, EX39 5DU‎, UK

UK Topic/ Vicky from Waterloo road is getting so much bad luck like duh it yawn

I mean it's 1 thing when a charector has a hard time but Vicky of Waterloo Road is getting so much bad luck that the novelty of her having a hard time is ware off cos she DON'T EVER HAVE ANY GOOD LUCK ONLY BAD LUCK! I mean 1st she tells her best friend a personal secret about her being in a hostel with the social on her case about her Dad and she then GUESS WHAT SHE GRASSES TO THE SCHOOL HEARTHROB WHO TURNS ABOUT TO BE LIKE A MEMBER OF DIVA FEVER ON DALE'S SUPERMARKET SWEEP, then her Dad dies which don't help matters, then she has her grades reduced to E from C COS GUESS WHAT A STUDENT A FREAKIN STUDENT HAS TOLD A STAFF ABOUT VICKY'S CHEATING OH AND GUESS WHAT SHE TELLS THE SOCIAL AT THIS POINT ANY PERSON WHO WAS NOT FROM M.R.M VERSION OF REALITY LIKE WATERLOO ROAD WOULD HAVE BUNKED OF STUDYING TO APPEAR ON BRIT COPS an guess what she would of got better qualifcations appearing on Brit Cops... AND PEOPLE EXPECT HER TO CARE PEOPLE CAREEY SHE ALIVE, SHE DON'T CARE IF SHE ALIVE OR NOT, SHE NEEDS TO GO TO BUTLINS AN GET A FAKE ID SO THAT SHE CAN GET A LOAD OF JAGERMEISTERS DOWN 'EM AN TAKE A PINEAPPLE DOING THE AGADOO BACK TO HER HOTEL ROOM! But why oh why OH WHY, WOULD A TEENAGE BE IN HER SITUATION I mean teenagers are meant to be being JEDWARD SETTING OFF FIRE ALARMS AN GETTING WATER OUT OF FREEZERS THAT AINT TURNED ON or being EOGHAN QUIGG GETTING DIANA VICKER'S NUMBER LOSING YOUR PHONE AND NOT HEARING FROM HER UNTIL SHE IS NUMBER 1 AN YOU NOT GO INTO THE TOP 40, not facing having to live in a hostel cos your Dad is dead rather then your Dad giving you money to stay at Alton Towers and having to go with out cos you aint got no qualifications rather then gettin it from your Daddy's wallet cos he spoils you rotten THAT AINT WHAT HAPPENS TO A TEENAGER! I mean the novelty of Vicky having a hard time and having bad luck has worn off, I mean I guess the BBC is half-way there atempting to spread the pain, only problem is... THERE'RE SPREADING IT TO THE VIEWER BY MAKING THEM TRAGICLY BORED, which bless them is a good effort BUT IT MAKES THEM LOSE VIEWERS, give Vicky a break on the bad luck, spread the pain around make give someone else a bit of bad luck an a hard time but FOR PETE'S SAKE, KEEP IT ON SCREEN!

P.S If you're English or just generally and you reading this I recomend you check out Who needs Jedward-be Village Divas when you've got Wagner? I forgot to label it as a UK topic but it is a UK topic and if you like this, you'll love that 1. Here's the link... http://www.allthingschristmas.com/fo...ead.php?t=2696

Quote Originally Posted by mcjakeqcool View Post
    P.S If you're English or just generally and you reading this I recomend you check out Who needs Jedward-be Village Divas when you've got Wagner? I forgot to label it as a UK topic but it is a UK topic and if you like this, you'll love that 1. Here's the link... http://www.allthingschristmas.com/fo...ead.php?t=2696
    Check it out. J-TO-THE-D-TO-THE-WOOD... PLANET JEDWARD!