Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike's 2010 Christmas madness thread

My wife is ready to "end me" around this time of the year, every year I hurt myself again a few days ago so I have not done very much in the last week. I am debating on hiring a company to do my outdoor lights as I have until Friday evening to get the decorating completed.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    My wife is ready to "end me" around this time of the year, every year I hurt myself again a few days ago so I have not done very much in the last week. I am debating on hiring a company to do my outdoor lights as I have until Friday evening to get the decorating completed.
    Don't cause your wife grief Mike
    I hope you feel better soon. Really looking forward to seeing your outdoor decorating. I bet it's as magnificent as the inside one.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Sorry to hear that. Remember that you don't have to do it all.

Take it easy. Maybe only put up a few lights - in easy spots - like I had to do this year!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Sorry to hear about your injury Mike.Maybe if you tone down the display you can get it done.I did away with the icicle lights this year .I just got tired of climbing on the roof and I never did like the darn things. I much preferred the old red and green C9 lights I used to display.Any way hope your feeling better and can get the job done and keep the boss happy.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Hope you get better soon Mike..
    Merry Christmas to all...

:gift:

Hope you feel better soon mike i'm another one who gets into the decorating thing i do it all myself as i'm picky i have my own way of setting things up,take it easy.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone, I think that I am worn out from the move and all of the work on the decorating inside of the house. I am taking Friday off to wrap up the decorating before the party on Saturday. I wish that more of you lived closer by

I have hired a company to do the majority of the external decorating. They will even take everything down in January for me. I am not sure if they will be able to get the lights done in time for Saturday.

I start to plug in all of the trees starting tonight so my Christmas electricity bill officially starts today.

:santa:

well if i lived closer i'd help i love decorating just take it easy and enjoy their work.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone, I think that I am worn out from the move and all of the work on the decorating inside of the house. I am taking Friday off to wrap up the decorating before the party on Saturday. I wish that more of you lived closer by

I have hired a company to do the majority of the external decorating. They will even take everything down in January for me. I am not sure if they will be able to get the lights done in time for Saturday.

I start to plug in all of the trees starting tonight so my Christmas electricity bill officially starts today.
    Well Mike ...If I lived closer to you I would definitely be helping you out..

You rest now, I want you well for next year's christmas tree extravaganza...
    Merry Christmas to all...