Thread: QVC-UK christmas launch this weekend

QVC-UK christmas launch this weekend

From October the 23rd. I've already seen Bid-TV getting christmassy.
    So let the raucous sleigh bells jingle,
    Hail our dear old friend kris kringle,
    Driving his reindeer across the sky.
    Don't stand underneath when they fly by.

In the US we've been having tons of Christmas stuff on the some shopping networks for a week or more now. They had something on QVC the other day that was like 52 hours of Christmas or something and it was non stop Christmas toys, trinkets, and decorations.
    "I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys." ~Charles Dickens

Yeah - QVC here has really stepped it up big time with the Christmas stuff the last few weeks.
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

They have a lot of neat stuff on the network but my girlfriend has since forced my credit card into retirement after a mild addiction I had to buying cutlery and ninja swords off QVC. Once our living room started to look like a medieval armory she put and end to our (QVC and myself) relationship.
    "I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys." ~Charles Dickens