Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Movie Gift Box ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Watson30 View Post
    you should try also these NY happy birthday gift basket for your sons. for more visit my SN link....
    they look great, but i'm in UK!

Well, I've definitely decided to do this for my two daughters! I've decided on the DVDs ("Letters to Juliet" and "Dear John") microwave popcorn - the kind that comes in a bucket, (as I can not find the plastic buckets I wanted), 2 kinds of candy - peach rings and Swedish Fish for one, and Skittles and Tootsie Rolls for the other, 2 cans of Coke for each and a pair of fuzzy socks for each one. I think they will love this idea. They can share with each other, or a friend!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Well, I've definitely decided to do this for my two daughters! I've decided on the DVDs ("Letters to Juliet" and "Dear John") microwave popcorn - the kind that comes in a bucket, (as I can not find the plastic buckets I wanted), 2 kinds of candy - peach rings and Swedish Fish for one, and Skittles and Tootsie Rolls for the other, 2 cans of Coke for each and a pair of fuzzy socks for each one. I think they will love this idea. They can share with each other, or a friend!
    that sounds cool! i need to find another bucket of popcorn for my niece as the shop i bought the first 2 from sold out! i can maybe buy packs of it though instead. i have the streetdance 3d dvd for my youngest, can't think what to buy for my eldest son or my niece...arrrgh!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    I might be off track here, but we're giving several DVD collections to various family members this year. Ordered a few off the History Channel.

Love the history channel.. Bet those are interesting DVDs

the history channel? hmm, that's an idea for another family member...thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mell View Post
    the history channel? hmm, that's an idea for another family member...thanks!
    One that we watched, and proceeded to buy for my dad is "America: The Story of US". It is phenomenal!!

Another one is "WWII in HD". It's narrated by Gary Sinese, and it has the best WWII footage and backstory I have EVER seen. It spent a lot of time on the Pacific Theatre. We tend to focus so much on the European Theatre, that there is a LOT that people don't know about the war in the Pacific. (sorry to get off track a bit.)

I'm really looking forward to being creative when putting this gift together!

That is a nice gift and different. It sounds like enough but if you want to add something more, what about the personal size flannel throw blankets?

www.bestchristmasgiftsfordad.net