Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does your Radio Station play a lot of Christmas music?

I also feel that way - not only about music, but movies as well!~ There is something about knowing you are sharing the exact same thing with so many other people at the same time that makes your Christmas spirit soar!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Only on Christmas Eve/Day does one station I know of play continuous Christmas music.

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

thank goodness for streaming internet stations

Quote Originally Posted by KrisKringleforSingles View Post
    Only on Christmas Eve/Day does one station I know of play continuous Christmas music.
    You should get 106.7 Lite FM for sure, I am only like 15 miles from you and its an New York Radio station (all Jersey stations are either New York or Philadelphia except for DHA. Dang it! my State needs some Identity!!)
    "I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys." ~Charles Dickens

19 radio stations in the US have already flipped to a holiday format. Locally, we have two stations that go 24/7 with Christmas music so I'm thinking maybe next week. Can't wait!