Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 263

Thread: Do you listen to Christmas music all year long?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NC US
    Posts
    254
    I break them all out in November, I have tons of cds and mp3s. I have them on the home system and my computers after Halloween to New Years Eve Means the season has started.

    ---
    ladyice
    icon from pattywack1992 @ LJ

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Holiday Worlds of Old
    Posts
    2,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Well i feel alone on this one! But i dont listen to any christmas music till november roles around. I like it to just build up...and besides when i hear christmas music when its not christmas...i get depressed cuz then i wish it was christmas! hahah
    Don't feel all alone...I may listen to it occasionally, but I wait until the end of October/November before I really start listening to it.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Holiday Worlds of Old
    Posts
    2,189
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyice View Post
    I break them all out in November, I have tons of cds and mp3s. I have them on the home system and my computers after Halloween to New Years Eve Means the season has started.
    I just broke out my Christmas CDs yesterday...I was excited because the CD player I bought to use in my car (I don't have a built-in CD player) wasn't working, but somehow it started working yesterday. And lucky for me my Christmas CD case was in the same bag as it.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    61
    Christmas music saves the day!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Holiday Worlds of Old
    Posts
    2,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Christmas music saves the day!
    It really can...I know I can be having a very stressful day (like yesterday), but putting on one of my classic or "old fashioned" Christmas CDs makes it all melt away like the snow they sing about.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NC US
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81 View Post
    I just broke out my Christmas CDs yesterday...I was excited because the CD player I bought to use in my car (I don't have a built-in CD player) wasn't working, but somehow it started working yesterday. And lucky for me my Christmas CD case was in the same bag as it.

    Christmas music is a good thing, it even fixes cd players!

    ---
    ladyice
    icon from pattywack1992 @ LJ

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,072
    I could easily listen to christmas music year round. I made me some new cds with various christmas songs on them. Now I have 11 including the ones I burnt myself!

    Christmas music soothes my soul! In fact I am turning mine on now!

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Holiday Worlds of Old
    Posts
    2,189
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyice View Post
    Christmas music is a good thing, it even fixes cd players!
    It did in my case!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Holiday Worlds of Old
    Posts
    2,189
    Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    I could easily listen to christmas music year round. I made me some new cds with various christmas songs on them. Now I have 11 including the ones I burnt myself!

    Christmas music soothes my soul! In fact I am turning mine on now!
    To enjoy your three hours of Christmas tree time with?
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

  10. #20

    :snow:

    I've been listening to Christmas music from July since i was a child.... I do a Christmas in July celebration with my family and we start our countdown to Christmas then.... At work starting in October I stream Christmas music from aol radio...the have about 10 channels even my favorite latin Christmas music...LOL
    Last edited by i luv christmas best; 10-31-2008 at 03:24 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. How long have you been posting ?
    By Noel in forum Everything else
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 12:37 AM
  2. Your favourite music besides Christmas Music
    By Elvira1986 in forum Everything else
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 05:24 PM
  3. What radio stations do you listen to during Christmas?
    By PumpkinJack81 in forum Christmas Music (Carols / Lyrics / Poems)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 09:02 AM
  4. Sis/kids visit at Xmas - how long/ideas for sleeping?
    By gottadance in forum Everything else
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 02:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr