Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions Forum (2010!)

Newbe, but Happe

Happy Christmas to one and all, I absolutely love this time of year, it turns me into a big kid!
    The games, the sweeties, the festivities, the decorations... My favourite decorations are made from sweets, we hung hundreds of jelly lips on our tree last year, the lights shone through them beautifully.
    Enjoy.

:santa:

welcome to you christmasiscoming this is the place to be enjoy our merry group.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bizarre Christmas accidents

Be careful this Christmas (as I'm sure you always are fellow Christmasites).
    There are always some strange accidents every Christmas...
    Every year at least 3 people are reported with broken arms due to pulling Christmas crackers.
    Over 200 people are severely cut by not removing all the pins from new shirts.
    Over the last 10 years 27 people have died testing batteries on their tongue.
    Hundreds of people cut themselves with knives and scissors they are using to open presents....
    There are a lot more on the News section of my website, some silly, some precautionary.
    I'm not allowed to put my website directly on here, but I thought you'd appreciate the Christmas list, so I'll keep posting them on here a few at a time... Happy Christmas and a safe Christmas from all at wineforchristmas which is a dot com.

hi everyone!

like all of you here, i love christmas and all the holiday cheer associated with christmas. i am getting so excited for snow and baking and being cozy in general!

my name is chelsea, my favorite christmas movie is home alone 2, and i will be spending this christmas season between vermont, virginia, and brooklyn! so excited!

Quote Originally Posted by whichcrafty View Post
    hi everyone!

like all of you here, i love christmas and all the holiday cheer associated with christmas. i am getting so excited for snow and baking and being cozy in general!

my name is chelsea, my favorite christmas movie is home alone 2, and i will be spending this christmas season between vermont, virginia, and brooklyn! so excited!
    Hi chelsea

to the forum..
    Merry Christmas to all...

Wink

hi everyone!

We're all happy to have you with us and we you, wishing you a great stay here!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by christmasiscoming View Post
    Happy Christmas to one and all, I absolutely love this time of year, it turns me into a big kid!
    The games, the sweeties, the festivities, the decorations... My favourite decorations are made from sweets, we hung hundreds of jelly lips on our tree last year, the lights shone through them beautifully.
    Enjoy.
    dear friend!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

welcome to christmas forums chelsea,God Bless

:tree:

welcome to this merry group sounds like a nice christmas as i've been to vermont it's beautiful in winter i'm about 3hrs.from there.
    Attached Images Attached Images

hi everyone!

and

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World