Thread: an eternal Love story

an eternal Love story

Hi, I hope you will love this story.

there was village situated among the hills and temple at one of the corner of village .a hunter used to go there with his bow &arrow .One day he found a deer with beautiful eyes. He stopped ,took his arrow and aimed at deer……but suddenly something really unexplainable stopped him from throwing the arrow .he could not justify his act not to hurt the deer.

On second day hunter went to same place and found the same deer standing there ,but today he made up his mind to kill the deer .but same unexplainable thing in her eyes stopped him again . he remained confused for days but then he went to one of the person from the village and asked "why does it come here every day? " person replied "that deer comes here to hear the drum which is played at the temple every sunset" .But this could not satisfy the hunter ,he thought how can a deer come to hear the drum as it run away by just sound of the falling leaves.

On third day also he found the same deer ,on same place but this time he decided to visit the priest of the temple and asked the same thing .

Priest told " the deer comes here not hear the drum but it comes here to see that drum ,as it is made up of the skin of her beloved."…….

Thanks for sharing this story with us girdhar. Is it one that was told to you? I have never heard it before.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Hi,
    thank you for the reply
    here is a joke hope you will enjoy this one.

A little boy goes to his father and asks "Daddy, how was I born?"
    The father answers: "Well son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo.

Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe.

We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive.

As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little
    Pop-Up appeared that said:

You got Male