Thread: Eastenders Lucas: Lol

Bideford Bay Holiday Park, Buck's Cross, Devon, EX39 5DU‎, UK

Eastenders Lucas: Lol

I thought that the storyline with Lucas particularly Thursday's was GODAMN HILARIOUS! I thought it was well funny when Lucas only just realised that he was going to hell on Tuesday, and on Thursday when Partick says "Do ya thing this is normal mon?" anthen Lucas says "This aint right, you should be thanking me!" OMG that is so funny, only thing that can compare is Phil on the booze! To be honestthe Lucas storyline I aint been overly keen on what with Owen Turner getting Ronnie pregnant comingto naught + I would have thought it would have been better had Lucas stabbed Denise, Libby+ Chelsea+ then Partick smash Lucas over the head with a bottle of rum but for me, the comedy value of Lucas's computance reedemed the storyline. Anyone else lol at this? Personally I don't think lol cuts it, I'll give this1 a lmao!

Bideford Bay Holiday Park, Buck's Cross, Devon, EX39 5DU‎, UK
    C'MON PEOPLE WHO COMMENTED ON So Owen Turner has been foundABOUT BLEEDIN TIME! Now go an kill Denise N/A old bill! FOLLOW YA COMMENTS UP ON HERE! Please.