Thread: How many of you can relate??

:tree: How many of you can relate??

So, Ive been in a pretty christmasy mood lately! Making a few lists, already picked out a couple stocking stuffers that I got for an extremely good deal. I decided to share my excitement with my boyfriend, and was totally shut down! He basically told me I am overkill with Christmas and that hes getting annoyed with it!! Wow, no need to beat around the bush or anything scrooge! I know Im not crazy even if my own family thinks I am!

Anyways, how many of you have had a similar experience because of your love for christmas? Does your family think youre crazy too? lol.

BOOOOO to all the scrooges out there!!
    It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Oh yes plenty of times, some think I'm crazy for listening to Christmas music in June or when I'm glued to the tv for two days watching QVC Christmas in July. I simply ignore them. Being interested in Christmas isn't for everybody, just like sewing or woodworking or collecting antiques, or watching sports. To each their own I say and don't mind me while I sip an eggnog and spin a Christmas Dean Martin record.......in July

:holly:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf_Erv View Post
    Oh yes plenty of times, some think I'm crazy for listening to Christmas music in June or when I'm glued to the tv for two days watching QVC Christmas in July. I simply ignore them. Being interested in Christmas isn't for everybody, just like sewing or woodworking or collecting antiques, or watching sports. To each their own I say and don't mind me while I sip an eggnog and spin a Christmas Dean Martin record.......in July
    I totally agree !!!!

My boyfriend also thinks I am crazy, but he just laughs about it. He does not mind and thinks it is crazy and in a weird way cute. I have to say he does love Christmas around the holiday season.

I actually think it is a bit rude that your boyfriend says things like that. Scrooge!

My family and friends also think I am insane in this regard, but they find it quite amusing I think. I do speak about it much more to my boyfriend(we live together) than to the rest of my social circle.
    Last edited by Elvira1986; 07-28-2010 at 04:39 PM.

My wife told me that for every Christmas movie I watch on Movies24 Christmas in July is a day later we will be putting the decorations up and she really hates me telling her how many days are left till Christmas.

I donít think she realises how lucky she is that Iíve waited till July to start thinking about Christmas.

By November I might have her in the mood for Christmas. Before we got together she never put the tree up till mid December!!!

Your wife should be lucky to have found you! You are awaking her Christmas spirit.

My doesn't go up till 6 december either, but that has to do with another holiday on the 5th.

Everyone thinks Im nuts as well. I was watching movies online the other day with my kids and I wanted to search Christmas movies but they wouldnt leave me lol, little bah humbugs lmao