Thread: hello im new here

:snow: hello im new here

hello im Snowshoes , im a crapy pessimist teen that still loves Christmas . oh yeah .
    um ... Love caribou , i mean i literaly want a caribou soon , or even a caribou farm , i love em , ... there so efffing Awsome .

and turns out my love for caribou means that apparently im a caribou-faun kin ... (if you dont know what it means ...dont juge until you understand...meh even if you dont understand ...anywho )

i also love the flying ones that pull the sleight for the special day ^^ , um my favorite , or the one that im a fan has to be Prancer ... but i have to say Robbie the reindeer didnt help me on that , hes just so adorable in themovie .

and to be honnest the red nose... hummm not so keen about it ... i mean Common , the kid comes in , and steals the title and instintly gets famous , and the others are like : what !?, we
    working are butts of and we dont even get a sente .
    oh and rudolf , yeah running over gramma , mayebe shure its a catchy song , But im watching you !!!

alright , sorry for the rant... just wanted to say "I care for the crew ! I love you guys "

Anywho , um , i love winter , everyting about it , mostly the cold ... so im feeling a little down about the weather ... ergh ... summer ...

um ... thats it ...eh ... im shure your gonna find out more about me by time ...

its great to meet you all ...

Snowshoes
    Last edited by SnowShoes; 07-28-2010 at 07:47 AM.

:tree:

Welcome to the family snowshoes! You'll love it here. No one thinks youre crazy (like my family lol) for being in the christmss spirit all year long. Enjoy, and if you have any questions, comments, or cool posts, there are plently of wonderful people here to talk to!
    ~Katie

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

thanks ,its nice to be welcomed ^^

and its nice to meet you .
    Last edited by SnowShoes; 07-28-2010 at 07:59 AM.
    Reindeer lover

Quote Originally Posted by SnowShoes View Post
    hello im Snowshoes , im a crapy pessimist teen that still loves Christmas . oh yeah .
    um ... Love caribou , i mean i literaly want a caribou soon , or even a caribou farm , i love em , ... there so efffing Awsome .

and turns out my love for caribou means that apparently im a caribou-faun kin ... (if you dont know what it means ...dont juge until you understand...meh even if you dont understand ...anywho )

i also love the flying ones that pull the sleight for the special day ^^ , um my favorite , or the one that im a fan has to be Prancer ... but i have to say Robbie the reindeer didnt help me on that , hes just so adorable in themovie .

and to be honnest the red nose... hummm not so keen about it ... i mean Common , the kid comes in , and steals the title and instintly gets famous , and the others are like : what !?, we
    working are butts of and we dont even get a sente .
    oh and rudolf , yeah running over gramma , mayebe shure its a catchy song , But im watching you !!!

alright , sorry for the rant... just wanted to say "I care for the crew ! I love you guys "

Anywho , um , i love winter , everyting about it , mostly the cold ... so im feeling a little down about the weather ... ergh ... summer ...

um ... thats it ...eh ... im shure your gonna find out more about me by time ...

its great to meet you all ...

Snowshoes

Hi and ....

Hi!!!

HI, I am new here to xx
    Steph xx
    So excited for christmas 2012