Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions Forum

Hello all,

I hope I am allowed on here. I am a bit old (40).
    I adore christmas, I love the christmas films - favourites; the santa clause & christmas vacation - I admit to watching these in June.

Every year my sisters myself, my niece and mum put 5 a month aside and spend the last saturday before christmas at the cinema, all day, watching any christmas films on, we spend all of the money on tickets and eating popcorn, nachos etc. We normally see about 4 films and have so far been able to time them so we only have about 10-15 mins before the next one starts. We have been doing this for about 6 years now and all love it.

I put my decorations up on the 1st of December and book a day off work to do this,so I can really enjoy.

I am rambling a bit....Sorry. - hope to here from some of you soon.

Treefairy x x

Hi Treefairy, you're more than welcome and you're definitely not old (I'm turning 40 this year). It's always so great to meet others who love Christmas too!
    ~ McDLT ~

:santa: Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Treefairy View Post
    Hello all,

I hope I am allowed on here. I am a bit old (40).
    I adore christmas, I love the christmas films - favourites; the santa clause & christmas vacation - I admit to watching these in June.

Every year my sisters myself, my niece and mum put 5 a month aside and spend the last saturday before christmas at the cinema, all day, watching any christmas films on, we spend all of the money on tickets and eating popcorn, nachos etc. We normally see about 4 films and have so far been able to time them so we only have about 10-15 mins before the next one starts. We have been doing this for about 6 years now and all love it.

I put my decorations up on the 1st of December and book a day off work to do this,so I can really enjoy.

I am rambling a bit....Sorry. - hope to here from some of you soon.

Treefairy x x
    Hi Treefairy!

Welcome to the AllThingsChristmas.com forums! You're not too old to be on here at all... We're all kids at heart when it comes to Christmas anyhow!

I hope you have many happy holidays here with us! I look forward to hearing more from you as we get closer and closer to the most wonderful time of the year...

PumpkinJack81
    AllThingsChristmas Staff
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

I'm Birdie and Christmas is my second favorite holiday. My first favorite is Halloween and my third is Valentine's day.

Quote Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
    I'm Birdie and Christmas is my second favorite holiday. My first favorite is Halloween and my third is Valentine's day.
    Hi Birdie!

Welcome to the AllThingsChristmas.com forums! Sorry for the late welcome... I don't know how I missed your post! Halloween is my favorite holiday too, with Christmas being a very close second.
    I hope you have many happy holidays here with us! Talk to you soon!

PumpkinJack81
    AllThingsChristmas Staff
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Smile Hello From Huntington, Indiana

My name is Thomas Steiner & I live in Huntington, Indiana with my wife, Doreen. We have two grown up lovely daughters and two grown up great looking sons. We also have one granddaughter & one grandson. I have been decorating our yard with lights for 39 years. Although I don't run a computerized display and don't really plan to, there are still some elements of control to everything. It is a great hobby to get into & we really love to do it. We are a family of one law enforcement officer. I have been collecting plastic Christmas lawn blow molds since I was 13 years old. I have always had the passion of love for my blow molds. I am called,"the plastic blow molds expert and a blow molds veteran", for many a years as I have been collecting and displaying blow molds for 39 years and putting them into my Christmas display every year. I am one of the few that I would call a true blow mold expert. Some of the blow mold manufacturing names are, Faster-Forms, Farley Technologies, Artline, Blinky Products, Bel Air, Holiday Innovations, Borse Plastics Products, Judith Novelity Sales, Empire Plastics, Beco Products, Poloron Products, Santa's Best, Union Products, TPI/Canada, Drainage Industries, Sun Hill Industries, Dapol, Noma Lites, Mold-Craft, Falcon, Grand Venture, etc. This seems to be a Christmas place where I will fit right in. Thank you for having me here.
    ~Thomas

The Candy Man can
    'Cause he mixes it with love
    And makes the world taste good.

Hi Thomas

Welcome to allthingschristmas forum! We think you can be a great benefit to this forum!

Merry christmas

Allthingschristmas

Hi All,

My name is Shellie and I have an online Christmas light business so if you ever have any technical questions or light questions, I might be able to help - or find out who can.

As a result, I'm always thinking about Christmas - the last few days in my blog I posted a couple of fudge recipes and a discussion of real vs artificial Christmas wreaths - LOL - and I've already started working on my Christmas gift list so I thought I might have fun in this forum.

Hope you all had a good 4th of July and it won't be long until we start seeing Christmas at Gardenridge!! They've already got Halloween!!
    Shellie

Fudge, it isn't only for the Christmas Season

Shellie the fudge sounds delicious! I've been thinking a lot more about Christmas since July came around. I'm trying to get a Christmas notebook started, so I'll be better organized.
    ~ McDLT ~

Hi everyone! XmasDVD here. I used to be a lot of forums last year and have been busy concentrating on my Xmas website. Anyhow - I am from Florida, USA. Love Christmas (hey who doesn't?) Great to be here.