Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions Forum

Hi all

My screen name is M.W., which is simply name initials. I am a teacher in Michigan.

I joined this board because it's great to read about how other people spend / feel/ remember Christmas. For a while (let's say from 18 until 30), I really thought I lost my connection to Christmas; and that hurt, because I was madly in love with Christmas and the whole holiday season as a child, and for most of my teen years.

And, at the risk of sounding like a bad rip-off of "It's a Wonderful Life" or "A Christmas Carol", now in my early-forties I feel I've not only regained my original love and attraction for Christmas, but have done so in an even deeper and more profound way. In short, my days wandering through Christmas Purgatory are over

Maybe I should have picked the screen name Ebeneezer (the Ebeneezer of Christmas morning, of course)

:gift: Welcome!

I am just glad you have come back in love with the holiday spirit! You have picked a great place to join. We have lots to surf through and talk about here!showing presents

Thats great to hear! Welcome to the forums!

:santa: Welcome Ebeneezer (post Scrooge-ness)!

Quote Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
    Hi all

My screen name is M.W., which is simply name initials. I am a teacher in Michigan.

I joined this board because it's great to read about how other people spend / feel/ remember Christmas. For a while (let's say from 18 until 30), I really thought I lost my connection to Christmas; and that hurt, because I was madly in love with Christmas and the whole holiday season as a child, and for most of my teen years.

And, at the risk of sounding like a bad rip-off of "It's a Wonderful Life" or "A Christmas Carol", now in my early-forties I feel I've not only regained my original love and attraction for Christmas, but have done so in an even deeper and more profound way. In short, my days wandering through Christmas Purgatory are over

Maybe I should have picked the screen name Ebeneezer (the Ebeneezer of Christmas morning, of course)
    Hello M.W. and welcome to the forums!

It is so good to hear you are back in love with all the magic and wonder of Christmas! It is such a special time of year...You have found a great place to get reconnected to Christmastime. I hope you have as much fun here as I have and look forward to hearing more from you. If you have nay questions or have any suggestions, please let me know.

Talk to you soon,
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Hello everyone I guess that I should have come and introduced myself a few days ago. I should know better as I mod a large Star Wars website... enough about Star Wars, I am here to meet folks like you all that have love and passion for that most wonderful time of the year Christmas presents

My name is Mike and I live in Toronto Ontario, Canada.. My wife and I love to decorate for the holidays. My username "Crazy"
    is for my passion for decorating my 2 trees. My goal is to try and make the trees to look magical and to give folks that warm and fuzzy feeling when they see it. It is an absolutely crazy amount of work but I love it. 1965 was the year that I was born.

Hopefully you will not get sick of me

Regards,

Mike

Last edited by Crazymike1965; 10-28-2008 at 11:00 PM.

Hi, I found this forum when looking for ways to get into the Christmas mood, sooooo, I'm thinking you guys and gals will help me! Christmas has not been the same since my mom died in 92, yes, long time. She was the Christmas for all of us. My boys are grown, so, no kids in the house anymore either, lol. Just me and hubby. So, I'm off to explore this lovely place!!

welcome to our hide away! It is CHristmas here year round! Love it and you will too.

Newbie here :)

Hi Everyone! My name is Regina or Gina if you prefer I am a 30 year old work at home mom to 5 beautiful little girls Victoria Rose~10, Sierrah Marie~8, Laura Kathleen~7, and fraternal twins Makaela Delphane and Samantha Lynne~5. I have been married to my dh Raymond for 10 years now.

I love Christmas and everything Christmas. And even though things will be tight this year I am looking for ways to make it an awesome and special Christmas for my girls still

I look forward to posting with you all and getting to know everyone!

:snow: Hello Everyone

My name is Beverly and in from Bronx, NY. I have 3 wonderful boys.. Geryld~11, Deryl~9 and Kevyn~7.. I have a wonderful husband and we will be celebrating our 12th anniversary this Christmas eve.... Since I was a child Christmas has been my favorite time of year and I hope to meet people here that share my obsession.

Hi all.

My name is Sandra and I'm really glad that I found this forum. It's great to see that others share the same passion for christmas as I do. Looking forward to participating in some discussions.

Have a great day.