Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's not very christmassy at the moment...

Quote Originally Posted by Hutton View Post
    It's actually kinda coldish here at the moment...I know, it's crazy in summer but i'm not complaining
    I wish a cool wave would come through here -- the high today is 100F, with a heat index of 108F! Jack Frost, please come soon!

:light:

At least you get to see some Christmas stuff. We have to wait till November.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Weather is bad here but i dont know ... I am not in Christmas mood very much. I dont know why. I hope my mood is coming back soon : )
    First Christmas signs are coming in August ( Gingerbread ) and yesterday I have seen a shop with Halloween and fall decoration.
    Its the season to be jolly
    www.the-christmas-season.com

:holly:

Quote Originally Posted by MissSantaClaus View Post
    Weather is bad here but i dont know ... I am not in Christmas mood very much. I dont know why. I hope my mood is coming back soon : )
    First Christmas signs are coming in August ( Gingerbread ) and yesterday I have seen a shop with Halloween and fall decoration.
    It'll come back don't worry. I'm sure it happens to all of us. Fact is that we are in the midst of summer. This year being a member of this Christmas forum has really allowed me to keep a very active Christmas mood because I can talk about it openly with all of you, my special Christmas friends.

Merry Snowy Christmas

A christmas store has just opened up in London today. Wow Never known a store to open up that early for Christmas Shame I live in Manchester and cant access it.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Home alone 2 View Post
    A christmas store has just opened up in London today. Wow Never known a store to open up that early for Christmas Shame I live in Manchester and cant access it.
    Have you ever visited The Christmas Shop????? For the last 20 years, it celebrates Christmas every day!
    Its located close to the banks of the river Thames between London & Tower Bridges, on Tooley Street!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Home alone 2 View Post
    It's worth a trip to London, don't you think?

Merry Snowy Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Have you ever visited The Christmas Shop????? For the last 20 years, it celebrates Christmas every day!
    Its located close to the banks of the river Thames between London & Tower Bridges, on Tooley Street!!

Never visited that either in fact I have never visited London would love to one day though.

Quote Originally Posted by TIATIA View Post
    It's worth a trip to London, don't you think?
    Well I would love to but I dont have anyone to take me there. And I hate trains so unfortunately I dont think I will be going anytime soon.

:tree:

I did, last year, oh, did not wanna leave (Christmas Shop and London of course..)..
    Last edited by olga; 08-04-2010 at 04:22 AM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

I've never been to that christmas shop but I try to avoid London. It's way too hectic, expensive and over-rated. I pity anyone who has to live there. It's sevnty miles to the North-East and I regard that as much too close...
    So let the raucous sleigh bells jingle,
    Hail our dear old friend kris kringle,
    Driving his reindeer across the sky.
    Don't stand underneath when they fly by.