Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Christmas Tree Test

The Christmas Tree Test

http://www.blogthings.com/thechristmastreetest/

You Are Warmly Compassionate
    During the holidays, you take time out for yourself and the people that you love the most.
    You try not to get caught up in the hustle and bustle. You prefer to stay inside your warm home as much as possible.

You believe that the holidays are all about the little things. Being and reconnecting with those closest to you.
    People are important to you, not gifts. Love is the best gift in the world.
    Its the season to be jolly
    www.the-christmas-season.com

You Are Blissfully Content
    During the holidays, you have a lot to be thankful for. And even if you are having a hard time, you do your best to express gratitude.
    You are a glass half full type of person. You try to see life as a gift.

You believe that it's important to stay positive and peaceful. Not just for your own mental health, but for also for the mental health of those around you.
    The gift of optimism is the best thing you could possibly give. And you give it well.
    Steph xx
    So excited for christmas 2012

During the holidays, you have a lot to be thankful for. And even if you are having a hard time, you do your best to express gratitude.

You believe that it's important to stay positive and peaceful. Not just for your own mental health, but for also for the mental health of those around you.
    The gift of optimism is the best thing you could possibly give. And you give it well.

:holly:

You are blissfully content

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

You are Brightly Optimistic
    During the holidays, you're the one who has a bit of cheer for everyone.
    Even when things get hectic and chaotic, you keep on smiling.

You believe it's important to have a spirit of generosity and gratitude all the time... but especially this time of year.
    You get more satisfaction from giving than receiving. You're always going out of your way to improve someone's day a little.
    Trying to make my wife love christmas as i do
    (with a little help from my daugther)

During the holidays, you take time out for yourself and the people that you love the most.
    You try not to get caught up in the hustle and bustle. You prefer to stay inside your warm home as much as possible.

You believe that the holidays are all about the little things. Being and reconnecting with those closest to you.
    People are important to you, not gifts. Love is the best gift in the world.
    Merry Christmas to all...

~Michael

You Are Meticulously Precise

During the holidays, you take celebrating very seriously. It's like a job for you.
    You make sure that every stocking is hung and that every Christmas card is sent.

You believe it's your responsibility to make sure that no one is forgotten. You have the longest Christmas list of anyone you know.
    You can relax once everything is taken care of. You tend to start your holiday planning and shopping early.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

You are meticulously precise
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas