Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: Getting that Christmas Feeling again

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,519

    :gift:

    Quote Originally Posted by dees473 View Post
    I sing Jingle Bells all year...does that count??
    Ha!! Of course, it does!!

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    101

    :tree:

    Me too! At least I know Im not the only one! LOVE this forum!!! Its nice to find people that love christmas as much as I do!
    It's the most wonderful time of the year!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Iowa, USA
    Posts
    524
    In my opinion its never too early to plan for Christmas decorating, in our case we have so much stuff it takes careful planning. Plus I am always thinking of new things to do.


  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    101
    Agreed! Now if only the boyfriend would think the same way...lol. I cant start decorating til the day after christmas, but you can bet money that I start as soon as I wake up!!!
    It's the most wonderful time of the year!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    272
    Well, I have more inspiration and decorations than I have room! I always have a decent amount of decorations that don't get put out each year because I don't have enough room, but you can bet that doesn't stop me from buying more!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Back home again in Indiana
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    I have been looking for themes to do my tree's for this year..!! trouble is finding the

    space for them all..
    Hi, Tink! Well, I'm planning a German glass ornament tree this year. I think I'll have to get rid of some of my Wal-Mart ornaments. We already gave away the big tree we had the past few years; it took up too much storage space and was difficult for this old lady to set up by herself.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Back home again in Indiana
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyJolly View Post
    Well, I have more inspiration and decorations than I have room! I always have a decent amount of decorations that don't get put out each year because I don't have enough room, but you can bet that doesn't stop me from buying more!
    I believe you are a clone of me! The house next door is for sale. Wouldn't you like to buy it?


  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Back home again in Indiana
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf_Erv View Post
    In my opinion its never too early to plan for Christmas decorating, in our case we have so much stuff it takes careful planning. Plus I am always thinking of new things to do.

    I'm glad you found your way over here, Erv! Welcome!


  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    I believe you are a clone of me! The house next door is for sale. Wouldn't you like to buy it?

    Thanks for the invite! Although, I guess I better hang around here. I don't know if two Christmas fanatics side by side would be too much to handle for some areas! Besides, if it were not for our house, the road I live on wouldn't be too festive...I always love watching the shows at Christmas that have a whole street that decorates and really gets into it...I wish the people in my little 'ol country town would be more festive...I have even volunteered to help people decorate!!! There are too many scrooges around here!

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    Hi, Tink! Well, I'm planning a German glass ornament tree this year. I think I'll have to get rid of some of my Wal-Mart ornaments. We already gave away the big tree we had the past few years; it took up too much storage space and was difficult for this old lady to set up by herself.
    Hey MW....Hows it going?

    I bet your German Glass tree will look great......Will be great when the pictures

    start rolling in...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr