Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Our plans for Christmas 2010

Quote Originally Posted by ChristmasCrazy View Post
    Olga, I don't think you are crazy! I am still listening to my Christmas music and my kids think I am crazy. My husband knows it makes me happy so he is okay with it. I still have some lights hung around my bed and some of my snowmen are still out. If it makes me happy, then who cares. We can remember Christmas all year long!

For 2010, I want to add some different ornaments for the main tree. I think we had too many balls on it. We have a huge tree and my husband likes to cover it with ornaments. I will start looking early on the internet.

I also want to add to my music and movie collection. I like to watch movies all year. I recorded alot of Christmas movies and my kids recorded over them. So sad....

Missing Christmas.....
    Glad Im not the only one
    Reading your post, I realised that we are very much alike.

Yes, I agree, I love ornaments more than balls.. As years go by, I put on more wooden toys / ornaments and the tree just takes me back to my childhood, exactly what I want..

Now, dont worry about your movies.. There are many websites where you can find a thousand of Christmas films.
    p.s.My mum had done that to me and I had lost 5 fav Christmas movies, including White Christmas!!! It was such a shock!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    I have my village - usually add a house each year. My tree, only 1 tree with enough ornaments for 4 trees - I add several more each year! I decorate my mantle with my motionettes. I have a Santa collection, a snowman collection and a nutcracker collection. My outside lights and lots of miscellaneous irems
    Wow!! Im impressed!!

And I love very much that your decoration is full of toys..

This morning I bumped into a small store that gives away his Christmas decoration almost for free.. (-70% and more)
    Im going over after work and get some multi lights and an amazing nativity scene with dolls, in the price of 20 euros (instead of 90).

I love finding things like these and its really interesting making plans for next Christmas!!

That is great! We have a store that does that too and I am going this week. Can't wait to see what they have left!

Quote Originally Posted by ChristmasCrazy View Post
    That is great! We have a store that does that too and I am going this week. Can't wait to see what they have left!
    I guess, you'd better hurry up, there are many maniacs with Christmas!!!

Of course, I have started planning for this Christmas !!

I am looking forward to (hopefully) attending the premiere of the Hallmark Ornaments in July with my beloved sister and also another ornament premiere in October with her. I help decorate her tree as well the first weekend of December.

I would like to put more lights on the house but believe it or not, my husband and I do not know how to hang lights on the house itself !!! Are there light hangers or something like that ?? Any tips on how to do this would be wonderful. We do not have a big house, it is a ranch.

I can't WAIT for Christmas !!!!!

I haven't made that much plans for this Christmas. But I plan to do something different with the decorations this year becuase every other year they have been the same . Maybe a new spot for the tree this year .

Its only May, but just reading these posts is getting me so excited for Christmas!!!! yay! I am obsessed-Im sure most of you can relate

Totally forgot i joined this site last year, found it while browsing my favourites, just reading through the thread has got me really looking forward to xmas this year!! I will start planning things in september once the kids are back at school xx

Well I have just woke up and already had some plans for my bedroom . Going to get a 6ft tree this year instead of a small one and I am going to decorate my whole bedroom this year.