Thread: Is too late to place an order from internet?

Is too late to place an order from internet?

Have bought some jewelry accessories from ebay for Christmas. Want to buy another special pin brooch for little niece. I was wondering that if i place the order today, can I receive it before Xmas?

You will have to check with the ebay seller to ask if they can ship express, it will likley cost more. Definitly contact the seller before purchasing the item!

"Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

ya, check with the eBay seller

Quote Originally Posted by doraemon View Post
    Have bought some jewelry accessories from ebay for Christmas. Want to buy another special pin brooch for little niece. I was wondering that if i place the order today, can I receive it before Xmas?
    I think you can check with the eBay seller directly and your may get the soonest response. Usually the international shippment may taker longer, some 7--15 days. It vaires and really depends on where you wanna buy and the shippments.

Still Time

There's still time. Alot of merchants have their own delivery options but I know there is still time.

Try Amazon who tend to have good delivery options and prices

and

this gift ideas website has some good ideas/links

Enjoy

I think its still not too late.. Depends on how the shipment will process the package. Hope all goes well for you. Merry Chtristmas.
    Christmas Costumes - http://www.shopcomparecostumes.com/categories/545/Christmas-Costumes.html